Inconsistency?

RyuRice

Assuming the recent secret achievement is for the Return to Ostagar DLC, didnt Duncan kill the ogre that killed Cailan?

If there was a thread that talked about this, Im sorry for bringing up a topic that was discussed before.

Heh, I saw that too. I didn't think it seemed right either. Maybe it's a joke. Who knows.

The codex entry for ogres makes mentiton of the fact that they're damned hard to kill and sometimes it seems like they're dead but they get back up after a battle. So it could be that Duncan knocked him out but he got back up.

In the trailer there is an ogre stumbling around with a sword stuck in its chest, probably Duncan's. Must be one helluva tough guy!!!!!

Ok that clears things up. Thanks guys.

I think about the time they called to send in the hounds I would have thought, wait, really... there are mages, right? AOE the horde before you send your puppies in. No? Ok...well things are going badly maybe you should fall back to the walls...no, your just going to keep fighting, huh? Well, that's honorable, at least. An Ogre has the king? How the hell did an Ogre get through? And where in the hell is the royal guard? Oh, well as least Duncan killed it right before he got overwhelmed and presumably tea-bagged by Darkspawn. No, it's still alive then. EPIC FAIL.

Clearly, Teryn Logain gave Cailan a crayon and let him decide the strategy for the battle. Or gave him purposely bad strategy on top of not showing up.

I think about the time they called to send in the hounds I would have thought, wait, really... there are mages, right? AOE the horde before you send your puppies in. No? Ok...well things are going badly maybe you should fall back to the walls...no, your just going to keep fighting, huh? Well, that's honorable, at least. An Ogre has the king? How the hell did an Ogre get through? And where in the hell is the royal guard? Oh, well as least Duncan killed it right before he got overwhelmed and presumably tea-bagged by Darkspawn. No, it's still alive then. EPIC FAIL.

Clearly, Teryn Logain gave Cailan a crayon and let him decide the strategy for the battle. Or gave him purposely bad strategy on top of not showing up.

Classic. Well at least we can tell that Alistair and Cailan really are brothers then.

On the otehr hand now we can be pretty certain what the loot is for killing the ogre. Duncan's failed sword/s

• 4 years later...