Colorist achievement give-away

the wisp

I have a save right before picking up the bear for the final dye in the see the future dlc. so if you need the achievement post in here please with your gamertag.

Whenever I'm on I'll send out messages to people one at a time to pick up the achievement.

:]

Edited by the wisp

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this achievement one of the added 350? If not I'd appriciate the help, what does it entail?

It's for getting all of the hidden dyes, and the last one is kind of a bitch to get, so this is just the easy way for the achievement for anyone who doesn't want to go through the hassle of getting exactly 1985 in the Colosseum.

If you are still doing this and up to it, I would greatly appreciate the help. I don't know how the process is done though, never did anything co-op-ish in Fable 2, and I'm still a bit new to Xbox Live (just got Live back around X-mas, present to myself, heh)

My Gamertag is: Sakyia

Don't even try to pronounce it, because no one ever gets it right, lolol.. Suffice it to say, I am a guy, and it's a guy name, at least the way I pronounce it (sort of a alter-ego thing, been using that name in RPG's for over 10 years).

Anyway, if you're willing to help, just tell me what I need to do on my end, so I don't screw it up or something, I'd hate to have to ask again or something.