Lonesome Road, is it good?

LordTomas

Right now I'm on a difficult decission. I don't have much money to buy videogames (cause it's al saved up for Skyrim, Halo and Saints Row), but I want to buy something in the meantime (because I've ran bored of Gears of War 3).

I'd like to buy Tropico 3, because I love RTS, and I was a huge fan of Tropico 2. I have played the demo and I did enjoy it a lot!

But as I am a huge fan of RTS, I love RPGs, and I like a lot all The Elder Scrolls and Fallouts I've played. So, I don't know to buy 2.000 points to get the next DLC for Gears of War and buy Lonesome Road, the last DLC I need to complete my Fallout: NV experience, or buy Tropico 3 through Xbox LIVE Marketplace. The cost of it is almost the same of the 2.000 MP.

Any suggestions or feedback?

Tropico 3 is a complete Xbox 360 game, which will give me more hours (and more gamerscore) of fun than this DLC, but I accept any suggestions!

I personally hated Tropico 3, but If you enjoy it, it may be the better choice for you.

I am enjoying Lonesome Road, but New Vegas as a whole is starting to feel outdated to me. Try playing New Vegas for a while before you decide... It may feel outdated to you too, and help you with your decision.

Or, instead of downloading tropico 3, you could try looking for it in a store. It's selling pretty cheap if you can find it.

Edited by SpinelesS

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
not even close to being as hard/sucked more than dead money... this DLC is good and worth 800 points. Don't let this tool fool you

Yeah I agree. I finished it yesterday and thought it was a flashback to Fallout 3. New Vegas in general isn't as good as F:3 but this DLC was a good reminder of what could have been.

Dead money is the only one I have left to do now. I've been working through the Complete Edition this week.

Edited by pined5551

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...