50% off Leviathan

Burnout x360a

Am I allowed to put up the illusion that I think it is worth it, but deep down, know that it really isn't worth it unless it's 75% off? :p

I've got 4,200 points, 3,200 of those is going to be spent on Dawnguard and Dragoborn, but my problem is that there are so many XBLA titles more worth my points than this is.

Good luck to those who have been waiting for it though.

Am I allowed to put up the illusion that I think it is worth it, but deep down, know that it really isn't worth it unless it's 75% off? :p

I've got 4,200 points, 3,200 of those is going to be spent on Dawnguard and Dragoborn, but my problem is that there are so many XBLA titles more worth my points than this is.

I bought it for 800 and enjoyed playing through it, it's about 2/3 hours long which is comparable in length to Lair of the Shadow Broker.

It's fair compared to Omega which is stupidly priced at 1200, I have the points but I'm using them for the last 4 Walking Dead episodes and will wait for a sale.

Dawnguard is garbage, you would be better off Leviathan four times instead. More value for your money that way.

Edited by Merch

• 9 months later...