Too short

Drucifer82

Considering this was the only DLC I bought cause it was the only one I thought was cool, I loved it. Cheap, fun, atmosphere was awesome, soundtrack was epic, and it had cool enemies to kill. Definitely worth it. Of course that's my opinion.

You should buy Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep. It's well worth the $10. Great story, atmosphere, music and quests.

It would have been nice if it had 125gs but oh well, I can't play this yet anyway

Im still looking to get it but I was wondering what the re-playability is for this :uzi:

Is the Pumpkin boss, Secret boss or Raid boss worth attacking with 4 players MORE THAN ONCE?

Or is this really that short, easy and boring even on Ultimate?

You should buy Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep. It's well worth the $10. Great story, atmosphere, music and quests.

Tiny Tina's Assault is in my opinion, one of the top 5 best dlc's released for any game this generation. When you consider that the dlc is only $10...I can think of few dlc's that I would recommend more.

As for this one, I didn't have high expectations going into it, so I actually enjoyed it. I mean, I've paid as much for a Mountain Dew and finished it much quicker, so how could I complain.

I thought the DLC was fine. I thought the area was cool and it entertained me while playing it. I think it's worth the $3 I paid.

Yeah I was debating about getting Dragon Keep. I liked how they made new enemies just for one DLC.

All of the DLCs have new enemy types in them. Tiny Tina's having the most unique enemies though. (I think)

All of the DLCs have new enemy types in them. Tiny Tina's having the most unique enemies though. (I think)

Yeah that's what I meant, all the dlc have new versions of enemies they already have. However, Tiny Tina's has brand new enemies that they've never done before like dragons which is a big part for me cause I love dragons. Being that it's something totally different would be the only reason I would consider buying it.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...