Problems with compatibility pack

After downloading the newest compatibility pack for the game in addition to the new Moxxi dlc, every single time I start the game I get told that I need to install the latest compatibility pack, even though the storage space on my hard drive says I have already done so. Is anybody else having this problem, and how the hell do I fix it?:confused:

I'm having the same issue as well. I was able to download the new DLC for this game without issue. For some reason two compatibility packs are showing up. I don't think they have removed the old compatibility pack yet. I would wait a day for them to sort out the issue. Until then I would just download both packs and that should stop the message about needing the pack. Then just delete the older pack later when the issue is resolved.

Seems like a lot of games are having issues with the new DLC released for them today. I can't get the new Assassin's Creed 4 DLC because its not showing up in game so I can get it for free with my season pass. I have to wait for them to fix the issue.

Update

I downloaded both packs. It didn't stop the message from popping up. Still keeps asking me to download it. I'm just going to wait until tomorrow. Should be fixed by then.

Edited by AmyGrrl

• 7 months later...

if you have problems with your compatibility pack then you can always do what I did, although it takes a little of your time it actually does fix the problem and then you can finally get back to enjoying your online borderlands, what you do is that you have to delete the compatibility pack and not just the latest one you have to delete all of them, when you are done with that you have to re-download it and it will all be back to normal. ENJOY!!!!!!!