Muscle Man

OneBgBdArtemis

W T F!!! Am I missing something on how to actually "WIN"? I get all the simon says button pressing, then the single button mashing, BUT then it blips an alternate button to press and I ALWAYS miss it. Now, I finally got it once, my daughter has three times....but it doesn't give us a win, just goes back to simon says button pressing.....what gives? Am I doing this wrong? Should I not be pressing ANY buttons at all, or even opposite buttons maybe?

W T F!!! Am I missing something on how to actually "WIN"? I get all the simon says button pressing, then the single button mashing, BUT then it blips an alternate button to press and I ALWAYS miss it. Now, I finally got it once, my daughter has three times....but it doesn't give us a win, just goes back to simon says button pressing.....what gives? Am I doing this wrong? Should I not be pressing ANY buttons at all, or even opposite buttons maybe?

Almost 3 weeks ago you made a reply in a thread about how much you hate this game and everybody should avoid it, and here you are still playing it!? :confused:

Wow, that answer was straight to the point of what I asked, eh? Makes me all warm and fuzzy knowing that you read the WHOLE thing......oh...wait, you didn't? Now I understand that you just replied to parts of what I said. Makes me wonder if you if you only read the s in STOP and ASSUME is means speed.

How old are you? By judging the way you write I think you are around 13/14 (?) which makes sort of a big difference so let's not take it too seriously. Again, why are you playing this game?

This is a nicely written quote from you in this thread:

http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=585931

Quote:

"Actually, I played Risen 2, and I think it is leaps and bounds better than this piece of tripe!! The textures are horrible, the draw in is extremely close, and the lag, for the love of CHRIST, the lag is absolutely unforgivable. I'd be surprised if it even achieved 3fps with three companions on screen and in combat at the same time, and I'm only about 1/4 of the way into it. The combat is the biggest piece of shite I have EVER had the displeasure of using in ANY game I have EVER played. This game is a fucking piece of shit. PERIOD. I was expecting WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better after R2, but no, this garbage gets thrown out the door for the sake of cash. AVOID at all costs. I'm not even going to get into the worse than R1 or even R2 voice acting, let alone the story, or the leveling, or the fonts on a 56" LED tv, this game is pure garbage. I will NOT be playing R4, and yes Sacred 3, by the same peeps, is FUCKING broken!! All of my games are installed to the HD, and I have well over 150gig free, NOT that that should matter, but whatever. Play at your own risk. Wish I hadn't gotten that first chievo...TWO WORLDS was better than this!!"

End quote.

Go back to cod little kid.

Yes I am 14...wait sorry, that should read, I mean say...i am 14 yrs old i dont no how 2 rite or think so i come on to here and aks kweshtions so other peepol can do the work 4 me all i waz aksing was if any 1 new how 2 beat the arm resteling mingame thingy cuz i dont no how 2 do it and i usualy try 2 finish a game eveafter i hav startted it even if i dont like it cuz i try 2 make sure i can at least do it and git my money from it that wya it do not just sit here and get all messd u with dirt and dust and stuff but i do want to aks you a question did you c this part of what i rote the 1 tme be4...."Wish I hadn't gotten that first chievo" im sory if if i ofindid you wit my harsh criteak of a game serees i playd i wuz jist tryin to help other make a in formd desison and what it was like to play cuz i think it would be beter to wate un itl the money drops to pay less 4 the game cuz it is not werth the pric rite now cuz ther r other beter games that r pee gees as welland they r good 2 so mabe som 1 culd by thos insted and have a beter time wit them and not fel let down

How old are you? By judging the way you write I think you are around 13/14 (?) which makes sort of a big difference so let's not take it too seriously. Again, why are you playing this game?

This is a nicely written quote from you in this thread:

http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=585931

Quote:

"Actually, I played Risen 2, and I think it is leaps and bounds better than this piece of tripe!! The textures are horrible, the draw in is extremely close, and the lag, for the love of CHRIST, the lag is absolutely unforgivable. I'd be surprised if it even achieved 3fps with three companions on screen and in combat at the same time, and I'm only about 1/4 of the way into it. The combat is the biggest piece of shite I have EVER had the displeasure of using in ANY game I have EVER played. This game is a fucking piece of shit. PERIOD. I was expecting WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better after R2, but no, this garbage gets thrown out the door for the sake of cash. AVOID at all costs. I'm not even going to get into the worse than R1 or even R2 voice acting, let alone the story, or the leveling, or the fonts on a 56" LED tv, this game is pure garbage. I will NOT be playing R4, and yes Sacred 3, by the same peeps, is FUCKING broken!! All of my games are installed to the HD, and I have well over 150gig free, NOT that that should matter, but whatever. Play at your own risk. Wish I hadn't gotten that first chievo...TWO WORLDS was better than this!!"

End quote.

Go back to cod little kid.

Since you asked me a question, it's my turn. How come you feel responsible enough to even reply to my post if you haven't even gotten the achievement or even know how to complete "a" arm wrestling match? Just wondering where your "help", which is generally what forums are for, comes in to play. A simple "I did it this way or that, or yeah that thing is pain in the arse", but no, you have the balls to call me out over a critique and THEN question why I, as gamer, am even playing this game. All this without your FULL comprehension of what I stated in my somewhat if not overly lazy critique. By the way, this title really doesn't even deserve a full well thought out critique. Think of the old adage, "garbage in-garbage out". And don't feel belittled, this site is only 1 of 6 others that have NO answers as to how to complete the arm wrestling mini game. I wonder if you've even considered the lack of thought that went into coming up with that min game. Seems to me like it was generated for pc and not a console with a controller. So my question is valid. The only way I can see unlocking it is to cheat if you're on a console. I would like to know a legitimate way to do it, as cheating is of no consequence or skill, nor does it give me any satisfaction to have not "achieved" it legitimately. Now.....do you...or do you not have a solution? And Try your hardest to keep in mind that I may not be the only spec on this planet that has the same question. Others who read this might be in need of the information also. Yeah?

Ok, guys, so, the game is as effed up as I ORIGINALLY stated!! Since I did NOT get any answers anywhere about this question, I did some experimentation on my own. I deleted the game from the HD, moved the game saves to a flash drive, performed an HD maintenance, which consists of clearing the cache...some maintenance eh? Re-installed the game, moved the save back, loaded up right where I was to arm wrestle Roderich and guess what? Won the match the first try. So this game is a screwy as I said. I'll leave it at that.

• 2 weeks later...
Ok, guys, so, the game is as effed up as I ORIGINALLY stated!! Since I did NOT get any answers anywhere about this question, I did some experimentation on my own. I deleted the game from the HD, moved the game saves to a flash drive, performed an HD maintenance, which consists of clearing the cache...some maintenance eh? Re-installed the game, moved the save back, loaded up right where I was to arm wrestle Roderich and guess what? Won the match the first try. So this game is a screwy as I said. I'll leave it at that.

I have my own issues with this game but to answer your question if it "blips" to another button after the one you have to mash it means you were not mashing the button fast enough. the one you have to mash is the one you have to press to win.