Online achievements question

Freysi

Hi,

Looks like not many people still read this forum, but I'll give it a shot anyway!

Am I right in understanding that the only achievements that are impossible to solo are these:

Party of Four

Fellowship of the Ding

Helping Hand

Jinx

Military Intelligence

And that they can all be done with 2 people with 2 controllers each? Does the second controller need a gold account to be able to play online? I know you don't need it for local coop, but for example in Sacred 3 if you want to join an online match with 2 controllers, both need a gold account.

Hello, yeah I think most people played it and moved on pretty quickly.

I haven't played the game much myself but I would say that you're correct in that those are the only achievements that require an online game, though it would have been nice if the person doing the achievement guide and roadmap had put in a section for those achievements like most people do.

I would say that most likely you're correct in that all 4 accounts would need to have gold. Your best bet might be to wait to try the online achievements until they have a free gold weekend like they do sometimes or you get one of those 48 hour gold cards in a game.