Doll Buying/Selling/Trading/Giving Away Thread

Webb

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha, I was about to make a thread about this. :D

Anyway, I can get Reaver dolls so at this point, I will trade for any of the other. I have one ready to trade now too.

have: reaver

need: anything but reaver

but i'm wondering if everyone gets the reaver doll the first playthough and the next one is set for the second playthough etc.????

Edited by Shinobi273

• 2 months later...

I got the dolls thanks to a friend. I accidentally blocked someone trying to reply to a message on xbox live. I'm sorry for whoever it is. If your interested in adding me as a friend or something send me your gamertag on here and I'll try to unblock the communications.

I need all the dolls my GamerTag is MIT JAB, if you got all of them, can you add me and send me a message saying you got all the dolls for fable 2 because I need this achievement badly. If you want me to pay for them I will play 1 million gold for all of them, I will give them back since after that I got no use for them.

Need: All dolls. I suck at the shooting gallery. Unless they can magically transform it into a FPS style control for the game, I'm probably stuck.

Have: Gold and XP potions. Maybe there are some of you who are early in the game and would like some help leveling up quick, I don't know. Currently I've got about 700K in gold and three of those 62.5K XP potions with a few more 12.5Ks. I don't plan on using them.

Send me a message if you're interested.

GT: goopup

i ONLY need Lucien Doll I Have all 5 other if you can give me this doll we will both be able to get this achievement anyone who already has it and is willing to help i will give you the doll back afterwards, my gamertag is: Greening42

I have the Lucien Doll and Hero Doll, I need the four others. I will help you tomorrow if you want. GT- Lucky32468

Thanks

Hey guys.

I already have the achievement from another player, but I was hoping to collect all the dolls so that I could help some friends and fellow forum members.

I have Lucien and Theresa (and Hero of course). I can win more Lucien dolls for those interested in trading, but I think the quickest way would be to just give me your doll, and then I can unlock it for many people.

I really want to give back to a community that has helped me a lot the past year.

So if you have any unneeded dolls, or you want this achievement, send me a friend request at my gamertag:

Kaleb 2107

Thanks.