Price.

TTD187

• 3 weeks later...
Amazon.co.uk £17.99 for 360

Hmv.co.uk £12.99 for PC

Shopto.net £13.85 for PC £22.85 for 360 (both shipping in UK now)

Game is no longer a place to buy games they are a total rip-off & out of touch with the reality of the marketplace. Expect them to go bust within a year.

play.com has it for £18 anyway

thats not gonna happen seeing as GAME, gamestation, and gameplay are all one company

Amazon.co.uk £17.99 for 360

Hmv.co.uk £12.99 for PC

Shopto.net £13.85 for PC £22.85 for 360 (both shipping in UK now)

Game is no longer a place to buy games they are a total rip-off & out of touch with the reality of the marketplace. Expect them to go bust within a year.

Also Game are currently opening more and more flagship stores across the country so this is very unlikely to happen

£39.99 from GAME? I think your mistaken

http://www.game.co.uk/en/dead-rising-2-off-the-record-136342?pageSize=20&searchTerm=dead%20rising

I will get this from game since i can get it guaranteed day 1 and also i need to pick up some other things i have ordered

Mine was sent on last friday so i will get this before this friday.. a lot lot cheaper too

Also Game are currently opening more and more flagship stores across the country so this is very unlikely to happen

To be fair, Game were advertising as £39.99 when this topic was started. Perhaps it was a placeholder price.

Game are also going to have to up their Game (no pun intended) when it comes to instore prices. They are never cheaper than the Supermarkets, and places like CEX kill them on trade ins. Personally, I don't know anyone who shops there anymore, although I'm aware that's just me and my small-ish social circle.

Mine still hasn't shipped and now i'm jealous of all you guys that have yours shipped already!

/me keeps checking play.com

Its only Monday, the Game's not out til Friday (unless you're American, which it is out tomorrow, but since you're buying off Play.com, I'm guessing you're from UK/Europe), just wait, probably be shipped off on Wednesday, but I don't like Play.com, as they normally tend to leave the shipping of your item very late, so then you normally have to wait til the Monday after.

Its only Monday, the Game's not out til Friday (unless you're American, which it is out tomorrow, but since you're buying off Play.com, I'm guessing you're from UK/Europe), just wait, probably be shipped off on Wednesday, but I don't like Play.com, as they normally tend to leave the shipping of your item very late, so then you normally have to wait til the Monday after.

seeing as mine got sent friday from Shopto.net