Achievement Guide

Asturgis

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i cant for the life of me find where exactly you are supposed to hide for the 5 Wave achievement. im going by the screen shot but cant find exactly where it is. is there a video that shows where to go? cause that would be a big help.

EDIT: just read a couple posts above. yup its definitely left, LOL. might wanna change that in the guide to avoid further confusion.

Edited by shinobigarth

The bolded part is incorrect. At the start of the fight, you have to go to the left in order to get behind the "L" shaped cover.

Great guide though, I just finished it and got all the achievements following your walkthrough.

I think the bolded part was absolutely correct :) I tried to explain that you could do it on the right side, behind the console and the glass window, or on the left side behind the L shaped console. You can do both, and after doing it 4 times on Insanity for the guide, I prefer the right. So yeah, the L shaped cover is on the left, I never said otherwise, did I ? English isn't my first language so I may have made a mistake but I don't see one...

EDIT : got it, you thought I meant left from the start, but said right by mistake. I really said right on purpose, because I prefer the right side. I edited the guide so it's clearer (I hope LOL).

Edited by Asturgis

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I kept going over to the right and couldn't find a single spot where I wasn't being shot from three directions. The left works great.

A word of advice to ("fellow") Sentinels - don't use Throw on the Mech. Both times he glitched and got on TOP of the console right in front of me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
I think the bolded part was absolutely correct :) I tried to explain that you could do it on the right side, behind the console and the glass window, or on the left side behind the L shaped console. You can do both, and after doing it 4 times on Insanity for the guide, I prefer the right. So yeah, the L shaped cover is on the left, I never said otherwise, did I ? English isn't my first language so I may have made a mistake but I don't see one...

EDIT : got it, you thought I meant left from the start, but said right by mistake. I really said right on purpose, because I prefer the right side. I edited the guide so it's clearer (I hope LOL).

I honestly think you should have included a screen shot for the "Right" approach to Object Rho as you stated your preference. The screenshot is of the left only which is very confusing. Even going right I could not find the exact spot you detailed.

Anyways got my full 100g from this with your guide and going left on Object Rho. Thanks :) NOW I'm ready for the final chapter. (ME3)

Just hope I have no issues with my import since it came from an older xbox.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...