Worth it?

roflkatz

there was a thread like this already posted with the pros and cons... BUT since im so awesome i will give you my insight anyways!

its about 2hr's long, you get new achievements, get to play new characters on the darkspawn side, alternate ending, and once completed you get a new 1h sword you get in origins AND awakening. the sword is pretty much the best thing out of it next to the cheevo's!

its totally up to you... its short like the other DLC but definately fun and the sword makes it worth the while i find!

• 2 months later...

This DLC is more or less

Do you want to play Battle of Denerim from the darkspawn eyes, if this idé appeal to you then you will love this DLC.

If you said no, then skip this one (if you'r not a cheevo junki like my and many from this site xD)

• 2 years later...
there was a thread like this already posted with the pros and cons... BUT since im so awesome i will give you my insight anyways!

its about 2hr's long, you get new achievements, get to play new characters on the darkspawn side, alternate ending, and once completed you get a new 1h sword you get in origins AND awakening. the sword is pretty much the best thing out of it next to the cheevo's!

its totally up to you... its short like the other DLC but definately fun and the sword makes it worth the while i find!

Hmmm... I didn't know that you get items that carries on through Origins and Awakening... that DLC holds a little more weight but if a mini-handful of items/characters/alternate ending is it then it can wait a little longer.

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...