Original Game Save Content

PimplyPete

Sorry if this has been asked, but I just purchased Dark Arisen and after the install and all that it checked my console and said that since I have a save for the original game some bonus content was unlocked for me.

My question is where the hell are those content? It's not in my inventory or storage. Can anyone help? Also on a side note I started a new character.

Sorry if this has been asked, but I just purchased Dark Arisen and after the install and all that it checked my console and said that since I have a save for the original game some bonus content was unlocked for me.

My question is where the hell are those content? It's not in my inventory or storage. Can anyone help? Also on a side note I started a new character.

Available at the blackmarket in the town.

Some at the Bitterblack Isle.

Some of the content are quests that yoy find at noticeborads.

• 4 months later...

Rather than start a new thread, I'd like to ask a related question here. If I borrow a copy of the original game from a friend and make a save as early as possible. Can I then boot up Dark Arisen, get the bonuses and carry on? Seems like a cunning way of getting some free bonuses! :)

Edit: turns out that yes, indeed you can! :)

Edited by Mr Fiddler