Pretty decent add-on

I just noticed that there hasn't been a single post for this add-on, so I figured I'll be the first to do so.

Just bought this add-on today (I know, a little late to the party). From what I've played, it's definitely the best of the 3 Headhunter packs. The town of Gingerton looks really nice, the snowman enemies are hilarious, and Tinder Snowflake is a pretty funny boss. The 2 quests are fairly easy as well. The unlockable head is a little... creepy. But I actually enjoyed this a lot better than Bloody Harvest or Wattle Gobbler. If you were to get just one Headhunter pack, make it this one.

Also there's a huge chance to get legendaries out of the train chests after killing him.

I have a hard time with my melee Zer0 killing him, while not using Beehawk or DPUH.

On op8, quest 2 was pretty hard for me. Especially the Toy JET and Toy BUL Loader. Their shields are too big compared to the bullet size of any corrosive gun.

And a hate flying enemies.

Anyways, yeah, i really enjoyed it.

... it's definitely the best of the 3 Headhunter packs. The town of Gingerton looks really nice, the snowman enemies are hilarious, and Tinder Snowflake is a pretty funny boss. ... If you were to get just one Headhunter pack, make it this one.

I completely agree. This is my personal favorite headhunter pack as well. The boss interaction is great and his fight mechanics are fun and well thought-out. The gear you get from farming the chests after the boss and the areas surrounding Gingerton is also a great way to get gear to help you though UVHM if you're wanting to get through it solo or without duping from other players.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...