Do you like the DLC??

jamesbong1983

• 5 months later...

This DLC was just awesome the way it was so bright and looked different to the Mojave. The quest were interesting and when I accidently killed one of the good tribals thinking he was a white leg, classic. The DLC doesn't really donate to the story except for Joshua Graham but all in all the DLC was fun and gave me the best armor I could find :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I thought it was so-so. To me, New Vegas just didn't have very good DLC. I found Honest Hearts fun for about the first 30 minutes, but afterwards it became very boring and tedious. I'd give it about a 5/10.

• 2 weeks later...

Promising, but in the end a little deception. The view is unique to rest of the wasteland and has lots of locations, but lots of them are pretty empty, pointless and the cliffs navigation turns a pain at the end, when you just want to get there finish whatever quest your doing.

At first I though it was cool to meet Joshua Graham and a New Cannanite, but then the story involves that tribes plot I don´t care that much, and the story is pretty tight, doesn´t allow much freedom except for fighting the white legs or help the Sorrows escape, I would like a third option at least, where a Caesar loyal character gets to hunt Johua Graham.

The DLc is finished quickly, and exploration is not a bonus. I though that was the worst since breaks one of my favorite features of the saga. Very few missions and returning to Zion to explore is just a waist of time.

Agree on one of the comments above, the Survivalist/The Father story was probably the best of it. And is just an unmarked, hidden quest with a small profitable xp gain that does nothing, you can´t even use that knowledge to convince the sorrows about their believes or anything. Like I said, promising at the start, but overall, a deception.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Loved what was there but HH was the new vegas equivalent of the Pitt-great loot, story, environments-then it just ends too quickly. I think any good game or DLC should leave you wanting more or it has outstayed it's welcome but it shouldn't leave you wanting that much more.

Also the survivalist's story was fantastic and IMO the best loot in any DLC-some of the best weapons for a guns character and the best light and second best medium armor in the game.

I got it with the ultimate edition but I would have felt like I got good value for money if I forked out the 800msp for it.

Edited by combustible lemon

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...