New Locations Map (made by me)!

Siegfried

But when i went that way it would only let me go so far and said i had to turn back and the mountain range was unclimbable. So much of a pain i cant wait to finish this game but apart from this shrine and the one in 10I i have discovered all locations but not got the all underground achievement so looks like im gonna have to start again :-( gonna have a quick revisit to all the undergrounds first and keep my fingers crossed

But when i went that way it would only let me go so far and said i had to turn back and the mountain range was unclimbable. So much of a pain i cant wait to finish this game but apart from this shrine and the one in 10I i have discovered all locations but not got the all underground achievement so looks like im gonna have to start again :-( gonna have a quick revisit to all the undergrounds first and keep my fingers crossed

Hmm, well there is a way. Try entering the mountain range from the south tip and stay on them the whole way up. I may have just gotten lucky to be honest. I plan on finishing this map tomorrow and I'm already worried about it since I just got my 20 undergrounds, and I know I entered more. I'm going to retrace my steps to all of those and make sure, but they include troubled caves like I2 and Beaver Kettle. Send me a message on XBL on your progress, I'd be happy to help once I'm at your point. If I can..lol

Hmm, well there is a way. Try entering the mountain range from the south tip and stay on them the whole way up. I may have just gotten lucky to be honest. I plan on finishing this map tomorrow and I'm already worried about it since I just got my 20 undergrounds, and I know I entered more. I'm going to retrace my steps to all of those and make sure, but they include troubled caves like I2 and Beaver Kettle. Send me a message on XBL on your progress, I'd be happy to help once I'm at your point. If I can..lol

Oh no whats wrong with I2? i definitely know ive been in that one the only thing is i dont know if i started my game pre or post patch but i was so close to getting all locations it made more sense just to go for it and hope than just give up.

Nice to know im not the only one still grinding this one out. Let me know your progress im hanging this one up for the weekend had enough playing it this week gonna play a good game for a few days!

Gamer tag is Jewlez

I just now found this maliel shrine located in C1 (west of the Karga camp on your forum map. It's seen as slightly WSW of Karga on your in-game map.) To get here I teleported in at Eagle's Head Fort teleport location (walk around the outside of the walled buildilng,) and headed slight NNW of it, trying to stay as high on the slope as possible in order to find the teleports and shrines between Eagle's Head and C1. Once I found the shrine and teleport at C2, I saved. From here I continued to walk "upwards" on the slope as often as I could to avoid sliding down the hillside. While walking upwards I was pleasantly surprised to discover that there were spots that I could jump and make progress!

I spammed the jump button until I got to a level ground. I recommend that if you seem to stop making progress walking "up," turn slightly while continuing "up."

Mash that jump button, worked for me. Hope it helps

Edited by BillyTallent
Compass direction correction

I just now found this maliel shrine located in C1 (west of the Karga camp on your forum map. It's seen as slightly WSW of Karga on your in-game map.) To get here I teleported in at Eagle's Head Fort teleport location (walk around the outside of the walled buildilng,) and headed slight NNW of it, trying to stay as high on the slope as possible in order to find the teleports and shrines between Eagle's Head and C1. Once I found the shrine and teleport at C2, I saved. From here I continued to walk "upwards" on the slope as often as I could to avoid sliding down the hillside. While walking upwards I was pleasantly surprised to discover that there were spots that I could jump and make progress!

I spammed the jump button until I got to a level ground. I recommend that if you seem to stop making progress walking "up," turn slightly while continuing "up."

Mash that jump button, worked for me. Hope it helps

Sorry to be a pain but do you know exactly where you started? ive tried many a time to get up those slopes with no joy just end up sliding back down

According to the map I've been using, I cannot see any health shrines in either H12 or I10. These maps on this forum are too small for my old eyes to see so I had to find another map.

http://www.galbadiax.com/two-worlds/world-map.php

Am I missing something on either locations? I'm already having trouble stifling any built up resentment towards this game.

Sorry to be a pain but do you know exactly where you started? ive tried many a time to get up those slopes with no joy just end up sliding back down

If you've not yet found Eagle's Head Fort, it is located at C4, bordering D4. Walk around the right side of the building and from behind that building and on up and into C3, most of that area is flat and easily navigable. Once I found the shrine and teleport loc in C3, I proceeded into C2 as closely to the east side of C2 as possible, next to the highest area of the slope.

After the teleport location in C2, I went due North into C1. From here my approach was "as long as I wasn't sliding downhill, I was making progress." If you can see texture lines on the slope, try to head to that area. The smoother the hillside, the harder it is to access. And don't forget to hit the Jump button if you get to a point where you are running in place. Good Luck

Well, I noticed dots on Siegfrieds map in those 2 locations. BUT I do see on another map, they are not there. Siegfrieds map led me to the undergrounds perfectly, so no issues there. I'm going to try to complete the story now as people say there are extra shrines there that help boost your "all" locations %.

So you folks may not need to worry about C1 anyway. I feel terrible for those who played pre-patch! I enjoyed mashing through this game and look forward to the sequel.

According to the map I've been using, I cannot see any health shrines in either H12 or I10. These maps on this forum are too small for my old eyes to see so I had to find another map.

http://www.galbadiax.com/two-worlds/world-map.php

Am I missing something on either locations? I'm already having trouble stifling any built up resentment towards this game.

Well, just got both the achievements and I didn't worry about those 2 shrines I mentioned. I completed every dot on the map in this thread minus those 2 shrines. Afterwards, I ran through the Imap and once I ran through those, I got my locations achievement. I didn't even complete the Imap stuff. I can't believe how many camps I missed, but all in all those 2 maps were all that I needed and I didn't even use the "extra" shrines yet from the end of the game. Thanks again to all contributors of those maps.

If you've not yet found Eagle's Head Fort, it is located at C4, bordering D4. Walk around the right side of the building and from behind that building and on up and into C3, most of that area is flat and easily navigable. Once I found the shrine and teleport loc in C3, I proceeded into C2 as closely to the east side of C2 as possible, next to the highest area of the slope.

After the teleport location in C2, I went due North into C1. From here my approach was "as long as I wasn't sliding downhill, I was making progress." If you can see texture lines on the slope, try to head to that area. The smoother the hillside, the harder it is to access. And don't forget to hit the Jump button if you get to a point where you are running in place. Good Luck

OMG this shrine does exist!! I was begining to think it wasnt there but still no achievement tho i did foolishly forget to save my game at one point and discovered a square i had marked off as complete was now greyed out again, oh well at least i know i can now finally get to this particular square just hope i dont have to start all over again as i can not stand this game

• 4 weeks later...

hi. using it right now. with my wp7 and listening to music, while traveling the map for the last spots.

an addition to your map: to the west of Gor-Gammar, you forgot to mark one teleporter. it's directly betweeen the blue and red dots on your map to the left of Gar-Kammar in the mountains.

edit: a second additional teleporter is at the second (mid) red dot on the island of Ashos.

Edited by Cringer85

• 3 months later...
One correction though I posted above also, (you might check this more.) I found one Magic Source that was missing from both that map site and your map. Not bad though. I did get the achievement even though I did not finish the map, lol

Just got my 1000 following this map, and wanted to thank you as well. And just like Justin, I received the achievement before finishing the map. I went and discovered one more teleporter after the achievement popped, which means teleporters aren't required for the achievement. After all, you never get the 'new location discovered' message when finding a teleporter. But they sure are useful! :p

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...

This map is terrible! It is TOO BUSY! It is completely unnecessary to show underground Mana & Health sources - EVERYONE should be exploring the ENTIRE area underground (you'll miss a lot of loot and chances to level-up, by killing enemies).

Also... the colors used should have been the same as the in-game map (blue for Health, magenta for Mana). The Black Towers should be "black" - come on (although... I had no problem finding those with the in-game map)!! The Teleports should have been done in yellow - since those come-up yellow on the in-game map. The graveyards could have been done in green (ever hear of Forest "Lawn" Cemeteries - most lawns in cemeteries ARE green)!

I agree with the Caves / Dungeons (Underground Entrance) being done in white - that's kind of a separate hunt all its own, if you're after the "Visited All Undergrounds" achievement. The light color on the dark map stands out well. Oh... for those that asked or are wondering... as soon as you enter the last underground you need to visit, the achievement will pop. However, as I said before... you should explore the ENTIRE underground area!

Some of the colored dots are the wrong color on the map! This may be because the creator of the map wasn't paying attention to which color he was applying to the map. If the underground sources were NOT added to the map... this probably wouldn't have happened (the errors seem to occur with the underground locations/underground sources) - AND the map would not be so confusing to look at!

Finally... for the love of God... LEARN HOW TO SPELL! The word "below" only has ONE "L" in it!! "Bellow" is an ENTIRELY different word! Try looking up the definition for each. It's only a typo if you do it once in the same area! Don't just rely on the web site's spell check... it doesn't catch grammatical errors. KNOW the English language!

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Scotty

Sorry to 'necro' an old-ass thread, but i wanted to thank the OP for his map. I actually used the physical map that i got in the game case and marked everything off with a pen as i found it, yet it wasn't even accurate. The official map that the games' creators sent with the game wasn't even accurate! So i cross referenced it with your map and found about 5 or 6 shrines that you had on yours and finally unlocked this monotonously laborious achievement.

Thanks man. :)