Achievement Guide and Road Map (1250)

Hey can some one help me out here? I just cant seem to do the "Knock down 5 foes with 1 object." I was wondering if this glitched for me like some of the other peoples achievements or am I just doing this wrong?

The level where you save Ms. Marvel. Take Hulk, toss a big cart when there's like 15 bots in front of you.

Question about doing all the fusions. If I'm controlling Thor and do one with Jean, I don't then have to use Jean and do one with Thor, right?

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question about doing all the fusions. If I'm controlling Thor and do one with Jean, I don't then have to use Jean and do one with Thor, right?

Correct. Start with the first person (alphabetically helps) and do one with everyone. Go to the next person and do one with everyone but the first guy. Next person with everyone but the first two. Etc.

Hey, i need help. I get every achievement from the game, except of Every Trick in the Book, 20 Enemies Hit with Fire, Cold AND Electric.

I try to do this in many ways - and it does't work :(

I have all boost with cold, ice, electric damage - and i equiped them all - and enemies recieve extra damage from this - it's not count for achievement :(

Help me please, it's last achievements in a game....

This game sucks. I have never seen more invisible walls in my entire life. Plus, when on co-op, my buddy didn't get any achievements, and I got them all. What kind of useless, pathetic disgrace of a human being made this game???!!! Play the first game, and leave this piece of crap on the shelf!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Hello folks. I am having MAJOR issues with the two "Adrenaline" missions. I have read the threads and guides on the site, and still no dice. In the off chance that the difficulty scales with your level, I have stopped playing, and just stuck to doing the SIM missions. I'm at level 30, and still not on Legendary yet. The best I manage on both is a silver. Any and all help with this is massively appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Lol!!! Never mind guys, after tweaking around with teams and team boosts, I not only managed gold, but I blew way past the scores required for gold!!

Edited by Viruss

• 1 month later...

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/837/UPx+bAg=.jpgPerfect Balance 50 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.jpg

Defeat 75 foes in "Balance."

I'm not positive, but this may require you to kill every single enemy in the level. I feel like I missed a few, but to be safe just don't let any get by. I personally did this with a friend using Thor and Jean Grey. Have Jean use her :ybut: special which will freeze enemies in place, then Thor can use his :bbut: special which should kill them in one hit.

Just to clarify with this one, it doesn't require you to kill absolutely everyone. I completed this last night and I reckon I missed between 5 and 10 enemies.

For anyone trying to do this in single player, I would say select Jean Grey and use the X + Right Trigger attack to blast several away at a time. Have Reserves IV on as well.

Thanks to everyone that contributed to this guide anyway, I've just got to mop up and I'll have the full 1250. This thread has been very helpful, particularly with the DLC and Sim missions.

• 1 month later...
I have a question about the and its related achievements.

Since, from what I can tell, you can't buy the DLC anymore is it possible to buy the "teaser" pack and then play with someone online who has the dlc to get the sim mission achievements?

From what I've read, yes that does work.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Just collected 200/200 boosts !! Thanks for a great guide. I only need fusions for 1000/1000 and i only played alone. I did co-op with myself controlling the other guy with 2 controllers : D

What a great game !! I recommend to everyone.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I know its a bit late for this but here it goes. For the challenge to kill 20 robots with grenades being thrown back at them you it seems you can throw other robots grenades as well as helicopter grenades back at them. I finshed the challenge by throwing the S.H.E.I.L.D helicopter grenades at the robots.

• 1 year later...