All Powers (Biotic/Tech) and how to get the achievements! Please Read!

ezekiel 08

This is for ALL powers apart from AI Hacking (which the same rules apply as mentioned in the original post).

I started up a new game with a new character (choosing either Adept or Engineer, depending on which root/powers you want to get the achievements for). Instead of hauling through Eden Prime to reach the Citadel and do the method on the Terminals, why not just do it at Eden Prime?

As you reach the base where the beacon should be the game will autosave (if you have that option enabled). If you don't have the option enabled, just manually save. Nearby there is a crate where you can perform each of the powers on. Just use each power on the crate, reload the autosave and repeat. This took me 30 minutes (plus an extra 15-20mins to choose your character and reach the spot on Eden Prime).

By the time you reach the Citadel, you should have levelled up a bit and will be able to spend your level up points on the appropriate powers to unlock Stasis, Lift and Singularity which you can perform on the Citadel Transport Terminals once you arrive there.

Hope this helps a few people.

I would hardly call it "A much QUICKER and EASIER method" considering your method is having people do 2 different sets of using powers and loading the game for EACH class and still requires them to go to the Citadel anyways in order to do the other half then that pretty much says to me that your method is pointless and would actually make everything take longer. I say this because with your method you are loading 150 times for Adept powers and 150 times for Engineer powers versus just waiting to do them all at once which only requires loading 75 times for Adept powers and 75 times for Engineer powers.

Edited by RonajAnatil

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I wished I'd looked at this post earlier after I wasted time following the main guide. I don't like slagging off guides as a lot of hard work goes into making them, but this game has been out so long I thought it would have been checked and any mistakes corrected.

Anyway thank you for this thread for pointing me in the right direction so I could finally 1200/1200 this.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

This worked great got all the Tech powers in about an hour attacking Fist. Only advice I can give is make sure that you are targeted correctly each time. I ended up missing with the Neural shock a few times. Also, if you aren't level six yet, just run the few side quests open on The Citadel. Scan the Keepers gives a good amount of xp. Doesn't matter now though. Happy to say I have 1200/1200 in Mass Effect.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Think my copy is glitched, I have been following the guides and am midway through my second playthrough but these bio and tech achievements will just not unlock, I must've done the main ones at least two hundred times. The only think I can think of is that for the majority of my playthroughs I have been alternating saves as I do on other games in case one gets corrupted. I have been only using one save file for the last few nights however but alas, still no achievements.

Anyone else have issues similar to this?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

UPDATE #1: It has been bought to my attention that you can get ALL Biotic achievements by casting them on the Citadel Transport Terminals. Multiple people have confirmed this. I have not, but I'll trust them. If you don't get the Biotic achievements by casting them on the Transport Terminals, try the bellow methods, they work 100%.

I'll confirm it. Just got these. Thanks.

Edited by Knaussenheimer

• 2 months later...