What's your SL and SM?

SiR x VeiRoN x

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I only play on PC, but I play quite a bit so I think this thread is alright to post in :p

I've got a few characters built for PVP that i'm playing on atm, both at the SL meta of 150.

One is in NG (because i'm doing the DLC on it as they come out, and I don't want my first experience with the DLC to be NG+). About 3mil SM.

20 str, 13 dex (just enough to use the claymore), 50 int, 10 fth, enough att and adp to have like 4 or 5 attunement slots and 105 agility, and the rest spread out in vgr and end.

Using a Magic Claymore +10, buffed with Crystal Magic Weapon from a Magic Staff of Wisdom +5 (so much fucking damage with 50 int and this setup it's incredible).

Crystal Homing Soulmass and Soul Greatsword for sorceries. The 10 faith is because I also want to pull out the surprise pyro (forbidden sun and the ones from the 2nd DLC are quite good) and the soft cap for pyro/fire is faith + int = 60.

Throne Watcher/Crimson Parma for the parries (Drangleic in screenshot lolwut), the crown from the first DLC, Elite Knight chest and legs, and lion mage glove/wrist thing because fashion souls.

http://puu.sh/bu9bJ/65478f5ebe.jpg

Other PVP character I made the other day for invasions is also at the SL150 meta, around... 2.7-3mil SM, maybe. This one is in NG+ tho, because I wanted to be able to buy cracked red eye orbs.

7 str (the minimum for the puzzle sword from the first DLC), 40 dex, enough att and adp for 100 agility and 1 attunement slot, only 8 vit because fashion souls and i don't want to waste points i could put into end or vgr, 24 int and 24 fth for the dark weapon buff (not the dark cap, but meh. i may change this up and take off some end and vgr to get these up to the 30/30 cap).

Really simple build really. Armor is all fashion souls. Puzzling Stone Sword +10, which I buff with the Dark Weapon hex. Crimson Parma for the parries (tho I rarely do on this character. I prefer the puzzling sword two-handed.) Very straightforward. Not a Blue Sentinel anymore. Switched to BoB to buy red eye orbs to invade.

http://puu.sh/bq6c8/08003bf0a1.jpg

I have quite a few other chars, but these are the only ones built for the meta/PVP.

• 3 months later...

SL:150 explorer

vgr 35

end 20

vit 10

atn 25

str 20

dex 18

adp 12

int 30

fth 33

headgear penal mask

chest lucatiel

hands havel's gauntlet

legs lucatiel

For the rings I use the dispelling ring+1 and switch the quartz rings according to what I have to face

elemental immunity is the best for hunting hatemails :dance:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

SL: 200 / SM: around 3.5 million

Vig: 50

End: 50

Vit: 50

Att: 10

Str: 11

Dex: 40

Adp: 30