Pizza?

I never had a problem with pizza, at this point I have seen almost too much of it really. I have all the achievements except for the oil can one and I only have 7 of them after hours of farming!! Everything has pretty much been normal drops for me except these damned offshore oil cans!

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gearbox probably had quite a laugh when they came up with these achievements. They probably nudged each other and laughed and said "there are people out there that are actually gonna do this!!"

Well guess what? I don't think it's funny and neither does any other achievement hunter. Thanks for ruining a great game gearbox. I won't be buying borderlands 2 because of it. Let's face it, they're gonna do achievement like this again, if not worse.

3 panties 5 fish in a bag and 15 pizzas

should've been...

3 pizzas 5 fish in a bag and 3 panties

F U GEARBOX

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I see I'm not the only one who decided a last minute rush to finish Borderlands was necessary...I've been going a couple hours and have had relatively good luck with pizzas and oil cans. Probably 4 pizzas and 10 cans. Not. A. Single. Bobblehead. This isn't even fun. They seriously flipped the numbers around...I'm having more fun trying to get Seriously 3.0 on GoW 3, WHICH IS NOT FUN!

Can confirm that a mod with a Team Find Rare Items perk DOES work for bobbleheads. In the hour since I equipped my catalyst mod, I have picked up 3 bobbleheads and 1 slice of pizza. Waiting to see another pizza drop or two before I can confirm that it works for pizza also.

Works for pizza also. Found 5 more, completed Party and Lubricator. Just need bobbleheads.

Edited by Ahrxelc

I see I'm not the only one who decided a last minute rush to finish Borderlands was necessary...I've been going a couple hours and have had relatively good luck with pizzas and oil cans. Probably 4 pizzas and 10 cans. Not. A. Single. Bobblehead. This isn't even fun. They seriously flipped the numbers around...I'm having more fun trying to get Seriously 3.0 on GoW 3, WHICH IS NOT FUN!

Can confirm that a mod with a Team Find Rare Items perk DOES work for bobbleheads. In the hour since I equipped my catalyst mod, I have picked up 3 bobbleheads and 1 slice of pizza. Waiting to see another pizza drop or two before I can confirm that it works for pizza also.

Works for pizza also. Found 5 more, completed Party and Lubricator. Just need bobbleheads.

Lucky cant find any pizzas =p

• 1 month later...

I want to start Borderlands 2 but refuse to until this is finished. What a fucking horrible achievement. Xbox has been on 6 hours now and I got the bobblehead one (actually got like 20 of those), but I don't remember seeing more than like 5 oil cans the entire time and after getting 3 pizzas after the first 3 claptraps I killed, I've seen 3 more in the entire farming run so far.

At this rate I'll be done tomorrow at this time.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
After reading what everyone is saying I'm almost more frustrated with this than before. How can any sane developer put achievements into such a short DLC of this kind?

Farming is seldom that fun and the drop rates for several of these items are simply put disgraceful. I have been farming MINAC for probably 7-8 hours. During this time I've gotten 2 pizzas. As I've said before, the maps for this DLC were huge. They should have made at least a handful of smaller quest that were tied to achievements. The Tannis-quests were ok but these others are just boring and not that logical either. Why would robots have these things? (aside from maybe the oil cans) It all reeks of laziness which is sad seeing as previous achievements have been fun and varied.

I sincerely hope that they change the drop rates with the patch. If not I will probably end up farming for another 12+ hours before getting all of these pizzas. Doing that in a DLC that can be finished in 2-3 hours is just weird.

I'm of the opinion that the devs were laughing there arses off at gamers when they put these on the game. There is just no other reason they would do it.

They could have easily just added 'Collect 500 Claptrap parts' which would have taken around 2 hours just playing the game.

Collectables are crap at the best of times, but random collectbles? F**k off!

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I'd like to do the MINAC farm thing but my controller isn't wired so I can't just leave it on. Going to check if there's a setting I can change so that it won't automatically go off, else I'll just have to do something on my computer while I sit there and move my character a bit every time it goes to shut off.

I did it for about 40 minutes a few days ago, got like one slice of pizza and the rest panties and fish (ha). Painful...