Achievement Guide and Road Map

The Pants Party

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I am currently grinding the EX dungeon to get to lvl 200 but I am encountering a problem that didn't crop up in my main run. The paths from Estelle to Hermit and Flynn to FEnrir respectively are blocked for me. I get the same message as you get trying to open a chest without monsters in the room.

'You cannot advance further due to a special force. You can hear the sounds of monsters in this world...'

Anyone have any idea why or how I can fix this? I'm missing out on 800k EXP per run because of this.

So I did some googling, it looks like those are the Giganto monsters past that barrier, so unless you fought them on that playthrough (to remember them) you can't access them.

Ah ok that makes sense, this was my speed run playthrough so I only killed the ones that were directly in my path during the run, cheers.

• 8 months later...

I have currently 48 out of 50 achievements and I would like to get them all because I really enjoyed this game so much :D. I am missing the "To points unknown achievement" and obviously the "Total completion" one which comes with the other one. I had 3 playthroughs with an overall time of ~300 hrs. First playthrough was roughly 230 hours, second 55 hours and third 12-13 hours for the speedrun. I heard that the distance you traveled over the worldmap in one playthrough does not carry over to another one. In my first playthrough, I flew a lot with Ba'ul, in the second and third one I only did the things who were still missing. My guess is that I should take the save file from the first playthrough to get the "To points unknown" achievement because I already have a long distance passed in there. Is this guess correct or does the distance carry over in the end:confused::confused::confused:?

Holy crap, almost a full completion on Vesperia? Kudos to you on that. I got the 600-700:gsicon: range after three playthroughs and considered that enough. Good luck to you on completing it.

On my old tag, I did the 1k twice (US and EU versions). Still planning to redo it on my new one as well. :p

• 3 years later...