about MS point..

GradeAbra

Good luck with that. It'll take hours, and just remember now, that you're ripping someone else off that had the decency to actually pay for their things.

^ Yeah

In a way, it's just wrong. You may have ripped off Microsoft, but some poor person who did the correct thing will suffer for your wrongdoings.

Well if i go into redeem code section and keep on trying and error keying in random code, will i get a valid one to work? Well you see there are millions of code to redeem in this world surely you will get a correct one.

If you have enough free time to sit there and do something this ... this ... stupid, then you have enough free time to find some kind of job so you can earn money and just buy some points. Geez.

Well if i go into redeem code section and keep on trying and error keying in random code, will i get a valid one to work? Well you see there are millions of code to redeem in this world surely you will get a correct one.

Yet another one of your threads based on IF??? /facepalm

Will you ever run out of questions!?

Try to grasp this concept within your brain. Since MS points are derived from a 25-digit code where each digit could be represented by either a 0-9 OR A thru Z value. There are 36 possibilities for each digit.

Thus you come up with the following formula:

36 x 36 x 36 x 36 x 36 . . . (this is only 1/5 of the equation).

Good luck with that!