Resident Evil 5 FAQ

DefJamV

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I probably sure someone may have answered this, but once the Infinite Rocket Launcher is unlocked how much does it cost to get from the buy menu???

Also what are the easiest levels to speed up on amatuer because I'm currently at 6 hours, 9 minutes and 32 seconds, that's the current total so far.

Edited by ChiefBurner_3_SE

I probably sure someone may have answered this, but once the Infinite Rocket Launcher is unlocked how much does it cost to get from the buy menu???

Also what are the easiest levels to speed up on amatuer because I'm currently at 6 hours, 9 minutes and 32 seconds, that's the currently total so far.

For the Infinite Rocket Launcher, there's no purchasing of anything required. Once you get it, you have it.

Can i quit a level as soon as i find the final badge i need? Or must i play through the level?

You can simply quit once you find a badge, however you will need to save.

Can you explain this further? I have tried it in the past and collected 2 badges in a chapter which i missed, i quited and i didnt had them registered. I redid the chapter, took the badges again and finished the chapter and i had them.

Does it mean i have to continue when collecting the badges till i see the saving message, or can i force a save once i shot them?

Can you explain this further? I have tried it in the past and collected 2 badges in a chapter which i missed, i quited and i didnt had them registered. I redid the chapter, took the badges again and finished the chapter and i had them.

Does it mean i have to continue when collecting the badges till i see the saving message, or can i force a save once i shot them?

force a save once you have shot them

Can I sell my treasures and still get the Treasure achievment? Or do I have to physically have at least one of each in my treasures inventory?

You can sell the treasure and still get the achievement, it only needs you to have them all discovered.

Hiya

err whats with these exchange points !

what r they ?

used 4 wat ?

why ?

cheers nice 1:woop:

you get exchange points after beating a chapter. You get more exchange points if your on a higher difficulty as well as getting higher ranks. You need them to get the figurines (for the achievement) and infinite ammo in the bonus features section.

where is the best place to get a

Incendiary Grenade

Flash Grenade

as i need them to complete my have all weapons thing!

Flash grenades can be found at the start of the 'caves' chapter and incendiary grenades are easiest bought

I noticed in the Co-op partners thread that people are requesting assistance on just a couple of levels. Does that mean that I can complete the levels on veteran in any order? I do not have to select NEW GAME? I can just go through chapter select in any order and once I have completed all levels in Veteran I will unlock the Veteran completion achievement, the PRO difficulty option, and the charater that you unlock by completing veteran in the bonus features?

I am assuming this is the case, because most of the things seem to be this way. i.e. completing all levels with S rank. Completing all levels under 5 hours. Etc.

Edited by big red marino