Deal of the Week Thread

TemporalWizard

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just saw these on the dashboard, so I can confirm that all four games + DLC are $2.49. I love Serious Sam so I can recommend them all :D

Recommend away :D picked up all 3 + DLC for £6.72, for us British members. :D

Which would be the normal price for just one game.

Edited by ginge88isfun

I've never played a Serious Sam before and I want something relatively easier to introduce me to the franchise, so I'm getting Double D XXL and Serious Sam 3: BFE.

To be honest, Serious Sam 3 is the both the hardest and the worst of the three. I had trouble beating it on normal (on PC) and had to switch it down to tourist on the final level. Double D is a side scroller I believe, I haven't actually played it but it is on the to-do list.

First and Second Encounter are only hard on Hard-Serious difficulty. If you play on tourist, they are a blast because you are OP :)

Why hello new thread! I have been super busy too. Logged in to look at the thread and it's closed, so I did a little searching and found this one. Great new name Temporal.

I noticed RE:4 is on sale for $10USD. Since I have heard such great things, I might finally break down and give it a try. I really wish there was a demo for it.

Anyway, great to have us back together!

Why hello new thread! I have been super busy too. Logged in to look at the thread and it's closed, so I did a little searching and found this one. Great new name Temporal.

I noticed RE:4 is on sale for $10USD. Since I have heard such great things, I might finally break down and give it a try. I really wish there was a demo for it.

Anyway, great to have us back together!

Thanks! Glad you found us!

DmC is on the "to play" list, so I may pick up the Virgil DLC. Does anyone know if any of the other DLCs are worth having to help in the game, or cool to have in general?

I've never played DmC so I can't say if any of the others would be helpful or cool to have.

Looks like Poker Night 2 is 50% off, so $4.99. This week isn't a TOTAL loss I guess. I think there is one new piece of Dishonored dlc on sale that hasn't been discounted before.

There's also a Black Friday sale November 26 - December 2. No items have been listed yet. Hopefully, there will be some deep discounts

Next weeks are up as well.

TWD: Survival Instinct 26-Nov – 2-Dec 50%

Deadliest Warrior: The Game 50%

Deadliest Warrior: The Game Expansion Pack 1 50%

Deadliest Warrior: Legends 50%

Deadliest Warrior: Legends Joan of Arc 50%

Bellator: MMA Onslaught 66%

Bellator: MMA Onslaught Muay Thai Style Pack 50%

Haven't played any of them, might try the walking dead one.

Next weeks are up as well.

TWD: Survival Instinct 26-Nov – 2-Dec 50%

Deadliest Warrior: The Game 50%

Deadliest Warrior: The Game Expansion Pack 1 50%

Deadliest Warrior: Legends 50%

Deadliest Warrior: Legends Joan of Arc 50%

Bellator: MMA Onslaught 66%

Bellator: MMA Onslaught Muay Thai Style Pack 50%

Haven't played any of them, might try the walking dead one.

Please God NO!!!

Worst game ever.