Will Tesco have a FIFA 13 offer?

DanPhillips10

I'm getting the ultimate edition of shopto. For £46.85 the cheapest our there and you are guaranteed to get it a day or 2 earlier.

Cheapest is £35 for ultimate edition from sainsburys online.you enter SETENA12 in the voucher menu and get £10 off. Well worth it plus they sometimes deliver early.

Sorry it has expired but it was the cheapest and I managed to snap it up for £35 :)

Edited by plum

Im going to buy the standard edition this year. The Ultimate Edition, sounds o.k but you NEVER get any good players in these packs. I've had 5 people i know open all these packs and the best player someone got was Chielini. I wouldn't put it past E.A to code these packs so that you can't get good players. Go with standard and save some £

Im going to buy the standard edition this year. The Ultimate Edition, sounds o.k but you NEVER get any good players in these packs. I've had 5 people i know open all these packs and the best player someone got was Chielini. I wouldn't put it past E.A to code these packs so that you can't get good players. Go with standard and save some £

ye im getting the standard edition cause it will work out cheaper and better. if the packs were acutally premium ones then i would consider it but it isnt and just doesnt feel worth it. And as you said e.a could be gay and coded it so you get only crap which wouldnt suprise me if they did do this

• 2 weeks later...

i work for tesco and we never get told the offer until a day or 2 before hand which sucks cos u cant then preorder somewhere else to get it early. they usually do have an offer on tho. best iv seen was 25 quid for the first weekend. think that was fifa 11 and fifa 12 was about the same. i just have faith in them for that cos they fuck me at every other turn.

I've just searched and found some of the Offers for FIFA 12's Release Day last year:

Sainsbury's FIFA 12 Release Day Offer - £28.99 When you spend £30 on other Shopping. (Without spending £30 on other Shopping, FIFA 12 is available on its own for £38.99)

Tesco's FIFA 12 Release Day Offer - £25 When you purchase another PS3 or XBOX 360 chart game. (Without buying another Chart Game, FIFA 12 is available on its own for £39.90).

Morrison’s FIFA 12 Release Day Offer - £30 When you buy another title from the top eight. (Without buying a Top Eight Title, FIFA 12 is available on its own for £39.99).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Personally, I've Pre-Ordered the Ultimate Edition from Sainsbury's Entertainment for £35.99 using a Code over a Month ago. (Code/Offer has now expired).

I don't usually Pre-Order or buy Special Editions of Games but I figured as FIFA 12 cost me £28.99 from Sainsbury's on the Release Day and I had to buy £30 worth of other Shopping too, I figured paying an extra £7 to get FIFA 13 Ultimate Edition with 24 Gold Packs was worth doing.

Edited by Tactical Tom

Any update on supermarket prices for release day? As i'm out of the country till next week so I will be sending my Dad to grab it for me and want to send him to the right place! I've currently got a £3 deposit down in Sainsburys but that is easily refundable, he'll probably be doing the weekly shop at the same time so ideally something along the lines of the previous spend £xx and get it for £xx would be good.

Thanks in advance for any update on release day prices

I disagree regarding the free packs. For an extra £7 or whatever it is you get a pack a week for 24 weeks, if you play FIFA regularly then it's just a nice bonus once a week. If everyone got good players in the packs then those players would no longer be worth anything, the whole point of the rare players is that they are rare so keep their value!

I have been playing the early access this week and got a free gold pack, got Evans for Utd which was pants but my friend got some RM for Dortmund in form and sold him for 17.5k.