TJ&E2: Peace Returns To Our Home not unlocking

Finished the game over the weekend and it didn't unlock. I thought at first it was because i had skipped the points being adding up at the end so i reloaded my last save but still nothing.

I played the Europe version, finished the hyperfunk zones (to get Super Jars), didn't use the warp room, and got all of lamont's things.

Anyone else had this not unlock at the end of the game? any suggestions for getting it.

Edited by Yontnaem

Im having same problem.

Except I only have one of lamonts favorite things... I can't find confirmation anywhere, but it seems that grabbing None of lamonts collectibles might be the way to go.

This achievement and "Clean Better, Faster, Easier!" are all I need to complete this game, and I can't get them to go off.

Any information on what im doing wrong: Good

Clarification on correct way to do it: Better.

Is anyone else having this issue?

If so, I might go ahead and list it as a glitched achievement in the guide since from the sound of it, there doesn't appear to be a direct or known cause (unless lamonts collectibles indeed void it somehow).

This achievement and "Clean Better, Faster, Easier!" are all I need to complete this game, and I can't get them to go off.
Are you saying that you're fulfilling the requirements and it still won't unlock? That's wierd because it popped for me without any issues. Where did you/are you attempting it?

I did it in Level 2 near the start by first uncovering any hidden earthlings, got them onto one screen then quickly used the vacuum. The only real issue was timing it so that all 4 were actually ON screen.

Edited by Kahn13