No pack for june 3rd???

MACdanstaface

I Want Burgertime!!

Me too! :Bounce:

Must be coming at some stage. Although it always makes me hungry. Yum yum yum... nom nom nom. :blurp:blurp:blurp That was the closest smiley I could get to an eating type smiley. :)

Edit - Forgot to say, I would love to see the sequel too! Diner! Was on the Intellivision as well... a really nice game that.

Edited by Ooyah
Diner! :)

The mod from the xbox forums indicated the games to come (here)

* Frog Bog – Intellivision

* Missile Command – Arcade

* Mr. Kabuki – Arcade

* Skiing – Atari 2600

* Video Pinball – Atari 2600"

So Missile Command is pretty much automatic, and I'll probably give Mr. Kabuki a try. I try to demo the games first, but Mr. Kabuki (a.k.a. Mr Goemon - thx wikipedia) doesn't seem to require testing seems awesome:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Jxj0JH5KRg]YouTube- Mr. Goemon (Arcade, 1986)[/ame]

Edited by MACdanstaface

Thinking about it, this delay can be a bit worrying. I could understand if they were working on last minute deals to get new companies on board (but it would still be pretty amateur work on their part), but they had 2 weeks to emulate a pack with Atari/Konami/Intellivision games, and they still managed to be late...

Thinking about it, this delay can be a bit worrying. I could understand if they were working on last minute deals to get new companies on board (but it would still be pretty amateur work on their part), but they had 2 weeks to emulate a pack with Atari/Konami/Intellivision games, and they still managed to be late...

They probably test the games all the way up till the last minute... problem with these packs is that they hold fourteen games at a time so any problems with ANY of those titles means they cant lauch the pack on live till its resolved even if thirteen of those games work perfect. Lets be honest weve all been more than a little angry at scores not updating on leaderboards/challenges or entire medal progress being deleted without our concent so with so many bugs in the game (its actually a lot more reliable to play Game Room now though if were honest just not 100% yet) i am actually ok with waiting say an extra week for a game pack as long as it means that im not going to have problems with any games i buy from it or even worse games from it affecting my entire game arcade with freezing etc.

As for the games announced so far - ill check them all out except for Skiing... far too many sports games appearing in such a short space of time that im worn out with them, Pinball is the one im most looking forward to from what we know of the pack so far at least.

Apparantly the Game Room ticker has been updated and mentions Ping Pong, Liberator and River Raid will feature in Pack 05 (potentially the among the second offerings from the pack) and also mentions the Western Theme weve all known about from the offset.

This pack is actually shaping up to be very very good indeed after a sluggish start... now its just a case of them getting the bugs weeded out so they can release it :woop:

Ping Pong? As in PONG!?

My prayers have been answered! =)

Nope as good as that would be - its Ping Pong the old Konami arcade game.

Good to see the Ticker being updated for the first time since launch, it also mentions Showcase Arcade featuring the newer games which on looking has not yet happened but i presume will feature as soon as we download the latest pack. Also as its stating Liberator and River Raid 2 as "available now" i think those two will make up the five announced so we have seven games available as normal. Ping Pong is simply stated as available on Pack 05 so its fair to say its one of next weeks games.

I dunno - could be wrong but given first ever ticker update and the promise on it of the showcase arcade being updated i cant help but think this all in someway connects to the delay of the packs launch... will be the first thing i look for tommorow morning out of curiosity

EDIT: It is indeed only the five games announced available this week but there is FIFTEEN games altogether on this pack - the others being

1) Air-Sea Battle (2600)

2) Baseball (INTV)

3) Chopper Command (Activision)

4) Circus (2600)

5) Liberator (Atari arcade)

6) Motocross(INTV)

7) Ping Pong(Konami arcade)

8) River Raid II (2600)

9) Sky Jinks (Activision)

10) Video Hustler (Konami arcade)

What does this mean? five games a week with this pack lasting another fortnight or one big ten game release next week... i cant get these Krome chaps, they never stick to any sort of routine haha.

Edited by Skode