Achievement Trading Thread

Method

Tonight’s Medal Of Honour Boosting Session 10.30pm UK Time Start.

Right guys, everybody should now know there party groups for tonight so you should all be friends with at least the leader of the party, and as many other ppl to ensure you can re-join the game if you get frozen out.

Remember though you need these friends to enable you to join the game. A game invite will take to long by the time u accept the invite a random will have already joined the game, so you need to press X as soon as the option comes up JOIN SESSION IN PROGRESS (on either the party leader or one of you friends from the boosting party)

This is the most frustrating part as it is a waiting game until the random players start to drop out, so please be patient and you will get to join eventually.

Also anybody not going for the fire controller like myself please please only use the defensive support action, as like I had said many times before, if everybody keeps using the offensive support it will cause the game to freeze up, then you will have to wait again to join our session in progress. Also please make sure you are firing the offensive support FAR AWAY from the boosting group capturing and un-capturing the flag.

I will have my laptop on also for those of you who do not have mics or are having problems finding our boosting session.

I hope all this planning will work for us all, I am looking to get 2 achievements tonight, I haven’t be able to get high achiever and I see a lot of you already have it. Lol. And also reach level 15 in any class I any currently just under level 12.

Good luck guys and see you all in a few hours.

Just a quicky if any of you would like to keep me on your friends list for future boosting sessions for any other games please feel free.

DeadOnArrival19

Im in the original 24 mate but no room in the 3 main groups .. am i out? not been able to get online last day or 2... but still up for it tonight.

x360a spiderman was a reserve so has he took my place? just want to know if im wasting my time coming on tonight..?

Edited by oO NinjaDuck Oo

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ninja, send me an FR on live by 1015 pm GMT and you can jump into group 2 cause there are still some who are not keeping up to date with the messages on here. I also know you were originally in , dont know what happened?? I dont want to be messing about too long waiting around for people to get their act together. So its a final reminder to group 2, if I dont have your FR by 1015pm GMT I am going to start getting the reserves in.

My apoligies Ninja, just for this to work we need everbody on board i have sent aload of messages and such out, i understand not everyone can get on here all the time. i know i cant but my iphone is handy.:woop:

Arden has said about the friend request so im sure there will be a place for you. I have only added 360a spiderman in as i know he is committed and will definately be online. I also know most the people on the reserve list are keen to get into the boosting session.

Again sorry for the mix up.

Edited by DeadOnArrival19

My apoligies Ninja, just for this to work we need everbody on board i have sent aload of messages and such out, i understand not everyone can get on here all the time. i know i cant but my iphone is handy.:woop:

Arden has said about the friend request so im sure there will be a place for you. I have only added 360a spiderman in as i know he is committed and will definately be online. I also know most the people on the reserve list are keen to get into the boosting session.

Again sorry for the mix up.

No problem mate.. dont worry im reliable for the boosting.. i have done 3 or 4 already :) ill be online at around 10pm and will send a friend request to arden now :)

Added arden and deadly, 2nd on reserves and im sure there will be a space somewhere.

I dont mind staying longer than i have to so we keep a full boosting party so no randoms get in.OR i can leave when i have what i need and get another reserve in so more can get this multipkayer bullwhip out the way.

Do you expect most of those in the reserves to get in as people in the group get their desired XP and achievements? If so I'd like to be added to the reserves, and my gamertag is the same as my username here, TenaciousSTD. If not I'll look for the next group. Regardless, I appreciate all the time and effort that's gone into organizing a session with a group this large.

Group 4 is for the reserved list so please put your name here.

1.Rapture639

2.The Whinger

3.Elit3SKi11s

4.ind0x

5.davefru23

6.NotoriousMrC

7.StealthOO7

8. Nitewalkar

9. Diskordian

10. RyderDragonsban

11. Mattsmith87

12. TenaciousSTD

It is a long reserve list. However we/I are hoping to get loads done so if you are still about later on ......who knows. Noone is going to hold it against you ,if not on when a space is going.

1.Rapture639

2.The Whinger

3.Elit3SKi11s

4.ind0x

5.davefru23

6.NotoriousMrC

7.StealthOO7

8. Nitewalkar

9. Diskordian

10. RyderDragonsban

11. Mattsmith87

12. TenaciousSTD

13. Zenden AUT

The reserve list is long my friend but until we get underway and start, and see who doesnt turn up i cant really say, however like arden has said if ppl are late we will get other ppl in on the reserve list.

I wanna say thankyou to everyone who has committed to this, i was a bit skeptical when i started the thread as i dont normally do things like this, and feedback would be appreciated as i will be doing similar boosting sessions in the near future.

DeadOnArrival19

1.Rapture639

2.The Whinger

3.Elit3SKi11s

4.ind0x

5.davefru23

6.NotoriousMrC

7.StealthOO7

8. Nitewalkar

9. Diskordian

10. RyderDragonsban

11. Mattsmith87

12. TenaciousSTD

13. Zenden AUT

14. gyrgadget

Thanks, i got some stuff done, but boosting with any randoms in the game is never good.

Looking for a boosting partner.

We pair up on oppposite sides i hides and the other comes to him to give him the kill, and then swap o other gets achievment.

Need 600 / 450/ 350 points.

hit me up online now.

Yeah, big thanks to DeadOnArrival19 for organising this. Thanks to all who participated as well, couldn't of done it without all of you guys. I managed to get the achievement no problem, despite a couple of random's having an absolutely blast. Also completed 2 ranks so only 1 away from the last multi-player achievement. Almost finished Tier 1 as well, so happy bunny. Thanks again guys. :Bounce:

black ops rambo,richard,s4aw u guys got your achivements and left s4aw you killed me like 5 times deadonarrible stoped communicating with me thhis didnt worked out for half the boosters only you guys we need experienced booster leaders u want to boost other games ha evryone else beware

Hey, the boosting session went great for most of us but there are a few people (like me) that haven't been lucky enough to have gotten the fire controller achievement when we did the session. If anyone would like to try again I'm up for it. Just send me a friend request and I'll contact you with the time. Probably tomorrow afternoon or early evening US time to accommodate our overseas friends.

black ops rambo,richard,s4aw u guys got your achivements and left s4aw you killed me like 5 times deadonarrible stoped communicating with me thhis didnt worked out for half the boosters only you guys we need experienced booster leaders u want to boost other games ha evryone else beware

i hung around for a while after i got my achievements to help boost tier 1 but i left because there were people in my friends list who couldnt get into the game - i freed up a spot for them to try their hand at the achievements. soz if you feel that way though

Yes, a lot from the list boosted ok, others well as been randoms.

MHC BLeNdeR is another to avoid for boosting.

so many from here sent missiles rockets repeatedly on the boosting pack it was unreal. hence why so many didnt get what they set out to do.

maybe set up a new list for tuesday or wednesday if not enough for tuesday.

i wil start a list and if there is enough we go ahead, if there is not i will not bother, and probally scrap it alltogether.

SO

team1

1) The Whinger (capt)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

Team 2

1) (capt)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

Team 3

1) (capt)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

Team 4

1) (capt)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

Team 5 reserve list.

1) (capt)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

5 teams of 6. Capt for each team adds others from the team communicates and invites.

i am prepared for trial and error and will give a lot of time to getting this sorted.

IE all teams search same time. Or i search and every joins my game etc etc.

If we get a majority we dont boost till we have 24 commited boosters in 1 game.