[Guide] ALL Elemental Cleavers + Cove Easter Egg - Gears Of War 3

madmanRAB

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXaAk-jjmaQ][Guide] ALL Elemental Cleavers + Cove Easter Egg - Gears Of War 3 - YouTube[/ame]

What we have is:

- An Elemental Cleaver On Aftermath [Horde Mode]

- An Elemental Cleaver On Artillery [Horde Mode]

- An Elemental Cleaver On Jacinto [Horde Mode]

- An Elemental Cleaver On Raven Down [Horde Mode]

- An Easter Egg On Cove [beast Mode]

If you missed it i uploaded my DLC4 Forces of Nature Achievement Guide on the day of release which has gone down very well. On my channel i also have all the other DLC Guides and i have all the Seriously 3.0 Onyx Medal Guides. Thanks for your time and please check out my channel.

www.youtube.com/madmanRAB

Edited by madmanRAB

Is there a way to get the Butcher to appear on Artillery? I played 12 waves this afternoon with everybody appearing but them. Can these be done in private?

Nice job on the video!

Same! I have not seen a butcher or the therons with a cleaver at all. I'm taking it that the event's are effecting normal horde enemies.

• 2 weeks later...
My friend and I have found all 4 cleavers and he got his achievement for the 25 kills, but I only got 18 before ammo ran out. Now the cleavers won't appear again on any of the maps. Any ideas?

As far as I'm aware they dont respawn, you have to do the whole thing again on a new map fo it to work again

Turn on the "comet" Mutator if you have it, and as soon you have an "Elemental cleaver" kill the opponents with the "comet charge" (hold A botton) while you hold on to the cleaver (the kills count towards your Achievement and you don't lose the cleavers durability!!!)!

Jeez my english sucks donkey balls!!!Sorry hope you guys got the message!!!

Cheers Otze :-)

Edited by Otze 45

Turn on the "comet" Mutator if you have it, and as soon you have an "Elemental cleaver" kill the opponents with the "comet charge" (hold A botton) while you hold on to the cleaver (the kills count towards your Achievement and you don't lose the cleavers durability!!!)!

Do Tickers count? I just tried your method and no kills registered. I guess with this weekend's event being "Creepy Crawlies" it might not be a good weekend to get this...:)

Ok, WTF? I'm on Artillery, with a cleaver, standing exactly where the guy in the video did and I get nothing. Is this another complete bullshit thing that refuses to work solo for no fucking reason whatsoever?

Edited by Viper187

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have absolutely no reason to doubt you but does this actually work???

If so - THANK YOU (I'm going to try it tomorro)

I can confirm he speaks the truth! Just got the achievement solo on artillery!

Thank you!

• 4 months later...
Ok, WTF? I'm on Artillery, with a cleaver, standing exactly where the guy in the video did and I get nothing. Is this another complete bullshit thing that refuses to work solo for no fucking reason whatsoever?

I will tell you something weird that happened done exactly the same as you nothing happened like in the vid went back to my stats i have elemental kills so just try it mate an it should work .

I will tell you something weird that happened done exactly the same as you nothing happened like in the vid went back to my stats i have elemental kills so just try it mate an it should work .

An now ive just tried it again an it went sweet just like in the video an to make it better i hid round the corner an was gettin 3 tick kills for 1 swing . Thanks great video