Official Bitching Thread

What irks me the most is that the mode Team Deathmatch is not in the game yet everyone plays conflict/decoy/sabotage as if it were TDM. Tired of playing a game where the objective is literally right in our spawn vicinity yet the 5 other "team members" run off to spawn kill the other team leaving me being the lone person completing the objective and praying I dont get killed at the last second.

Another thing I hate is how it seems everyone now is using the shotgun with incendiary ammo which takes no skill.

Last but not least i've come across game lobbies the past few days where the lobby would be full (6vs6) yet when the other team is capturing the objective, the one capturing is invisible and there is no way to kill him but he kills us. I kid you not I played a game last night where a guy on the other team had over 40 kills/0 deaths and had over 17k points. I take it he hacked/glitched the server/game

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only thing that genuinely gets me pissed off playing this game is siege mode. I cant stand it when the team that is supposed to cap the objective all hide where they spawned and wait for the defenders to come and attack them. These ppl need to grow some balls and ATTACK! So what if you die, at least youre not acting like some bitch curled up in fucking ball in a corner of the map, waiting for someone to pass you looking in the wrong direction.

Ive died in siege mode and then had to watch for 4mins whilst some shithouse sniper stays perfectly still for the remainder of the time. Even when the clock reaches 30secs, they dont think, 'well this isnt working, maybe I should try being a little more aggressive', instead they stay motionless praying the entire team is gonna line up in front of them and declare a ceasefire or something. Id rather die quickly with 0 kills than hide for 5 mins

New thing that just made me rage really bad. I loathe with all of my being the fact that when the host migrates, you lose all progress towards daily challenges. I had to beat my best of a 150.14m kill, I beat it about half way through a game of saboteur on market, I got 150.86m, and then with 2 fucking seconds left on the clock the host quits and I lose the challenge data.

Edited by o D M C o

Has anyone else noticed that this game has horrible host advantage. Did game developers not see all of us bitching about gears 2 and how that was unplayable until that got fixed. I mean come on just because the other team has host doesn't mean they should win every time. its absolutely ridiculous.

whats with everyone and their mom getting instant headshots without scoping in???!!!

This annoys me, and when people spray with LMGs and whoevers bright idea it was to put a stun-gun in this game, I just want to say fuck you.

And how there is some really unfair objectives in Conflict, like ones near the enemy spawn and the HVT one.

I LOVE the campaign of this game. I've played through it entirely twice and played many other random missions. I think it's the best game I've played in a long time.

That being said...

The multiplayer on this game is absolutely TERRIBLE. I want to jump into it so bad and I want to keep playing GRFS so bad... but I just can't. I have never played a MP that is this bad that I can remember. The lag makes it unplayable. I can't stand shooting at someone to get no hits or kills half the time I'm playing. The gameplay is awful and the maps (aside from a few) are just terrible as well.

Of course this is just my opinion but it really sucks that once I'm officially sick of the campaign I'll essentially have no use for this game. It's a shame.

Invisible Bear. The second outdoor section of the mission with the underground subway entrances. If you stealth your way perfectly in the first section then the rest of the streets glitch out and don't let you move on. Your Squad stays behind the road blocks at the beginning and you are unable to secure the checkpoint. Total crap that I get punished for doing it perfect by having to reload the last checkpoint to try and get discovered so I can move on. So basically I stealth kill all enemies but 1, let that last guy see me and engage before I break his neck and move on to the next group.

Invisible Bear. The second outdoor section of the mission with the underground subway entrances. If you stealth your way perfectly in the first section then the rest of the streets glitch out and don't let you move on. Your Squad stays behind the road blocks at the beginning and you are unable to secure the checkpoint. Total crap that I get punished for doing it perfect by having to reload the last checkpoint to try and get discovered so I can move on. So basically I stealth kill all enemies but 1, let that last guy see me and engage before I break his neck and move on to the next group.

Yea, I noticed this yesterday as I was trying to do the whole thing stealth. After not being able to kill all of them stealthy I figured I would just sneak past them all. It wouldn't let me so I just engaged them.

Someone brought up the same thing as you on the Ubisoft forums, talking about why the game sometimes doesn't let you progress stealthy on some parts. Ubi-Antonie said that there are some parts in campaign that they force engagements, so you can't do it stealthy.

BTW, how the hell DID you get them all without being spotted at that part??

this game is great. it got a 8.5 from ign and a 7.5 from gamespot who are the two places i look to for reviews so avg 8.0. the servers occasionally drop me but not that often the gameplay is excellent. the only thing i thought it was lacking was a little shy on the graphics and stats but if you want all the detailed stat the ghost recon network has them. i think to many people stink at the game so they hate it

i think to many people stink at the game so they hate it

This isn't a thread of people who hate the game, its a thread for people who hate certain bits of it. E.g, the crappy connections, the campaign forcing you to be bad, CoD players ruining MP etc.

The game is a good game, you'd be pretty daft to say otherwise. But it NEEDS an update to mix a whole bunch of little things, and a major one for the Net code.

sorry about that beast I just had to kill you. Did my lmg feel good. just kidding though Although I did kill I camoed guy trying to sneak around from about 20-30 ft away and you can see the shimmer, it is sad. I completly agree with that damned stun gun but I must throw in the retarded uav and sensor grenades being tossed out like candy.

This isn't a thread of people who hate the game, its a thread for people who hate certain bits of it. E.g, the crappy connections, the campaign forcing you to be bad, CoD players ruining MP etc.

The game is a good game, you'd be pretty daft to say otherwise. But it NEEDS an update to mix a whole bunch of little things, and a major one for the Net code.

ok gotcha. i did see some posts saying im taking this piece of shit game back which is pretty sad

ok gotcha. i did see some posts saying im taking this piece of shit game back which is pretty sad

Probably a bit like when you get a bad product from a store, you tend to blame the entire store.

"The last thing I bought from Wal-mart was crap, I'm never going there again".

Frustration at something tends to make us (Us = humans) useless at dealing with situations. People are just getting frustrated at the Net-code and giving up on the entire game, which is pretty sad :/

they need to really increase the xp you get for completing the task.

i just played for the first time over the weekend, and there were many (many) games that I seemed like i was the only one on my team going for the objective.

the first time I played the game type where you have to get the "case" and carry it to the circle, i was the only one on my team going for it.

remember this is the 1st time im playing it so at start i wasnt sure what was happening. highlighted the object went to it, even the other team wasnt going for it. i picked it up and started walking to the circle. of course now i died. on spawn, i found my teamates on a bridge waiting. waiting for what, i dont know?

another game, i had to had put the case in the circle 5 times with no teamates around to protect me. i know i get 200 xp for starting the process, that needs to be more 2x or 3x more. maybe that will get more ppl going for it.

also, they need to boost the pistol when you carrying the case. you cant seem to kill anyone with it.

probably wait for the next xp event to continue mp.

Yea, I noticed this yesterday as I was trying to do the whole thing stealth. After not being able to kill all of them stealthy I figured I would just sneak past them all. It wouldn't let me so I just engaged them.

Someone brought up the same thing as you on the Ubisoft forums, talking about why the game sometimes doesn't let you progress stealthy on some parts. Ubi-Antonie said that there are some parts in campaign that they force engagements, so you can't do it stealthy.

BTW, how the hell DID you get them all without being spotted at that part??

crouch down and walk behind the road barriers to crouch behind the square piece by the flare. get your drone out and up as the guys from the truck are walking towards the blocks. I then mark the 4 guys who are stationary in the middle of the road. The 2 guys by the bus, the guy behind the roadblock in the middle of the road and then the guy manning the gun last.

If you crouch lean to the right you can snipe the lone guy along the right side of the are by the hummer while the 3 guys are still moving towards you. Otherwise just wait until the one closest to you turns to the middle and you are clear to take him out then.

Target the 4th guy you marked that is manning the gun in the heavy armor. the guy in the red hat will walk by giving you the opportunity to take them both out but you want to let him by. If I took the red hat out with the gunner then it was too early and the 3 moving to the front were not in place and the alarm was raised. But wait for the patroller to walk in front and the red hat is close enough to snipe in the head right away [after you trigger the squad kill] and the 3 front guys are in their static positions and not facing the guys in the rear. gun guy will fidget a little and then a guy from the left will begin to walk. As he passes in front or your target you will fire killing them both and triggering your squad to take out the other 3. Once you fire you will want to take that red hat guy out who walked by earlier and conveniently stop a few feet away from the guys you took out. You can easily kill him before he freaks out and raises the alarm.

From there the 3 guys who walked to the front of the field are still oblivious and you can simply walk over to them and stab them/break their necks stealthy.

I take the first two out then walk around front of the third so that he raises the alarm and "ENGAGED" flashes on the screen then snap his neck before dealing with the new guys who start to show up.

This is all done on Elite and you can easily stab those last 3 guys resulting in a completely stealthy but ultimately restart needed way through the level. Worked for me every time.

Very satisfying to do this but also very disappointing since it is all for not since you need to raise the alarm to continue on.

Edited by DarthSoth