Automatic update of archievements

Bonus83

I'm sure the question isn't new, but what the reason that no automatic updates of the archievments are possible.

Is this a technical issue? Doesn't MS provide this information in its interface?

An iphone app for example can also display my current archivements and its not from MS.

Or is it to much traffic at all?

Thanks

Yeah I joined a little while back and was a bit disappointed that I had to check off each and every game I completed an achievement for. Luckily I don't have a huge gamer score :p

I would love if this feature could be implemented because as you said, there are plenty of apps that do have your current achievements listed.

• 2 weeks later...

Once you get caught up it's not really that bad. I thought it was a pain at first but it actually gives you something to do with your profile.

When you meet the requirements you all should sign up for the leaderboards. Then the site keeps track of 100% completion and you can see how your gamerscore matches up against other x360a members.

Once you get caught up it's not really that bad. I thought it was a pain at first but it actually gives you something to do with your profile.

When you meet the requirements you all should sign up for the leaderboards. Then the site keeps track of 100% completion and you can see how your gamerscore matches up against other x360a members.

That's cool! Thanks.

So now I'm going to add all the achieves + games I have. Oh my. Wish me luck! :p