Fastest Level Up Glitch In the Game

Method

Why spoil such an incredible experience as Skyrim by doing this? You shouldn't even play this if you're going to cheat as bad as this.

Just my opinion of course, but it just angers me that people can be so disrespectful at what Bethesda have achieved. :mad:

Play how you want ofcourse, just my two cents.

Only reason I'm using this glitch is for the 100,000 gold achieve. Other than that this game is incredible. I've got a level 53 High Elf with almost 80 hours logged. So not *Everyone* using this exploit has ignored what an amazing game Bethesda has produced GOTY! :woop:

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not 100% sure as I haven't downloaded patch 1.2, but I'm pretty sure it doesn't as patch 1.2 seems to have broken the use of bookshelves in general. That, of course, would make this glitch impossible to do.

No the glitch still works. Just store it in one of your chests and make sure you close the book before putting it back.

I just got the book and my book shelves are nerffed because of the patch. Funny thing is I was at level 49 when I got the book. I made a save and brought my level up to 68 to see how it would play. It's just my opinion, but It took a lot of the fun away from the game for me because I enjoy leveling up on my own with the alchemy as the one exception (it's soooo slow). I reverted saves and used it the one time it was meant to. I'll hold on to it for now and use it to level up all the ones i don't use at all (block, 2 handed etc.) at the end to unlock some perks I may end up wanting. All I can say is it's there if i want it.

I'm level 40 atm, guess i'll wait until I hit 50, afterwards it gets incredibly slow to level, so I guess i'll save up the exploit until then :D

lmao not even, you think that because by level 50 all the skills you use and love are maxed out at 100. if you just change your play style to something else like a light armor mage or whatever, you still move fairly quick. I went from 50 to 58 faster than 45 to 50.

For the life of me i cant get it to work more than twice per book case in the Whiterun house.

When I go to the house in Solitude, I cant even clear the books off the shelves there. I can activate the shelf, take all the books, but the shelf does not clear. It still shows all the books on the shelf. And it wont let me re-activate the shelf after doing that. Its like the book cases are stuck.

• 3 weeks later...

It's actually faster using the chest method tbh. I did it for a laugh but I wasn't laughing when I realise the dragons levelled up with you. Ouch.

Also for those who didn't get/take the Smithing perks, use the Atromach Forge in the College of Whinterhold, the right ingredients will give you Daedric armour without the need to Smith it.

• 2 weeks later...
Why is it pointless? I have never improved any of my armour.

And that would put you in the minority class of players who don't improve their armor. As for most other players, they'll either now or later wish to improve their armor, especially if they're playing on anything other than the easiest difficult. So I'll correct my previous statement: It's near pointless for most players to smith Daedric armor if you can't improve it, though.

When I play an Elder Scrolls game on my first character, I like to thoroughly enjoy every last juicy drop of it fairly, as it was intended. I got level 100 Stealth that way, and it was quite rewarding being able to crouch directly in front of a bandit in broad daylight, and he has not a clue in the world of my existance, haha! :p

But this will no doubt be useful for my second playthrough when I follow the Imperial Legion side of things instead of the Stormcloaks. Don't get me wrong, I'm not one of those people who think, "Oh man, if you cheat you will not enjoy it!" That simply isn't true, people should be allowed to play a game however they want (which is why I like this game to begin with, so many possibilities and ways to play).

Have fun everyone, thanks to Method for sharing this with us, and eyes to the sky!

Edited by XToastySniperX

I didn't get how the Alchemy lab came into play then I realised, if the first bookshelf and the chest upstairs doesn't work, then the other bookshelf will, funnily enough it comes with the Alchemy decorations you buy (well it did for me)

I also don't get why people are complaining. It's a single player game and more importantly, go ahead and boost your guy to Lv 81, you'll find the Dragons and other enemies got the same idea, as I found out. Ow.