Achievement Discussion

Krazie

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So the other day I was at the store and I saw that Condemned 2 was out and I said I should pick that game up b/c I heard a lot of good things about it. But I told myself that I would not put it into my system until I finished the first one....I know I know I should have done it a long time ago but I had a busy summer. So I finished up Condemned 1 last night and I pop in Condemned 2 last night when I was done and let me tell it....it looks promising but I have to say I am disappointed with all the Multiply Player Achievements. You would think they would have stuck with the format that made the first one so good. Oh well I hope the game is good anyways.

Well I read only two people asking this is you can just do this with one other person and I didn't see a answer other than "^ Yeah, most of them".

Well could someone list all achievements that you can get with just one other person because I'm going to be renting this in a week or so, something to do during Spring Break other than going to the beach everyday and hanging out with friends (I live in Florida ;D). Sad thing is I probably won't be playing it til' late at night and most people advise not to. Oh well, I know I'm ready to shoot that bear in his shit.

• 2 weeks later...
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/313/UP568TY=.jpg50 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.jpgGo gold in all missions

At the end of every mission, you are scored on how you've done on the level. You have to score Perfect on every forensics event, find all antenna and emitters, and also execute all the responses.

Just a question, does the Optional tasks/missions affect this achievement?

Thanks in advance :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Does Cut Throat have to be done online or can you just go to the fight club? also how many kills needed?

Also is there a certain way for Chain Gang?

I take it you get 1 bar and trigger it with Right Hand then you do the same for left then repeat for 2 & 3 Bars

How many times must I do each for the achievement?

Edited by Gun-Nut

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
-Get through a mission in FPS-

-Shoot your way through it all in FPS-

what do they mean "in FPS.."

First person shooter which in this game means that every single lvl u playu wil have guns, however, the difficulty is on hard mode. It can only be unlocked after u beat the game once.

• 1 month later...
How many times must I do each for the achievement?

You can check how many times you got at the "extra" menu.

Is it possible to get the Chief Investigator achievement if I got to the last level and put the difficulty on its hardest?

You have to do all levels at hard, but you don't have to do it in order if this is not your first time to play. You can check which level you have done at "extra" menu.

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...