Burial at Sea: Episode 2 - Out March 25th

Fishman

http://i62.tinypic.com/ea13ec.jpg

It's official, and is set to release March 25th. Levine said it would last 5-6 hours...so should last longer than the 2 hours of play from the first part.

I think it will be fun to play as Elizabeth, definitely going to mix it up a bit. Can't wait!

http://www.bioshockinfinite.com/news/the-game/bioshock-infinite-burial-at-sea-episode-two-available-march-25th

Can't wait :dance:

Me either, it's going to be great!

Very excited but kinda annoyed how long the waits were.

Yeah, I don't like the waiting either. It will be worth it in my opinion though, they are making quality DLC (first part was short, but was good). Much better than most games now days with the "AWESOME MP MAP DLC RIGHT AT LAUNCH!" Which we all know, in most cases should of shipped with the retail game.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

via twitter

For our #BurialAtSea #EpisodeTwo fans on Xbox 360 tomorrow, please note due to the size, there will be two downloads in order to play.

Approximate release times for #EpisodeTwo tom'w:

Xbox 360: 5AM EDT

PC: 1-3PM EDT

PSN NA: 3-7 PM EDT

PSN Europe/Asia: Wednesday

For those asking about download size, #EpisodeTwo will be 6 - 10GB, depending on platform.

so less than 3 hours then...

Wanted to get in an hour of play time before going to bed but I suppose that isn't happening. I'll run through it after work tonight then, i'm anticipating great things and i'm pretty eager considering it is two separate downloads so that about guarantees it will be larger and longer than episode 1.

This might be the last portion of Bioshock ever released considering Irrational is finished, if that's the case, I hope it goes out with a bang.

Yay, finally available in the season-pass store:

Episode 2 (Part 1 of 2) - 1.65GB

Episode 2 (Part 2 of 2) - 1.26GB

Man buying the season-pass back then was well worth it.

heck yeah!!

thanks man.

lol heck yes even though they're late and we're less important lol

it's well worth it! how big too!?

midnight now, I ain't playing this tonight..

downloading I will though!!

heck yeah!!

thanks man.

lol heck yes even though they're late and we're less important lol

it's well worth it! how big too!?

midnight now, I ain't playing this tonight..

downloading I will though!!

No problem yo. I'm really desperate to find out how long it really is. I know they say 5-6h something or even more. I surely will take my time to find it out.

This Season Pass bullshit always happens; remember Max Payne 3? Nearly took 12 hours go it to finally be available to Pass holders.

I won't be playing this until I get home from work in like, 11 hours :(

I know man. Yo I didn't see that game on your profile. Checked it cause I wanted to send you a message that it's out now but couldn't find it in your history. :p