Thoughts on a FUT Phone App?

Matt36

Yeah, I wished for that the other day, as I've noticed I have way better luck selling during high traffic times (obviously) but am usually not near my computer during those times. The wife made me go out to dinner with her, and all I could think about was "damn, my auctions are almost over and I need to restart what doesn't sell!"

I don't know how feasible it would be though, as it's kind of slow sometimes using the web app, it might be even slower on a mobile. But, I'm sure it's doable, and I'd certainly use it if they released one.

It wouldn't be so bad if you were using Wi-Fi to do your sales etc. 3G would be alright, anything else would be tedious, just look at the Facebook app.

It has to have been mentioned or thought about by EA when they did the Web App, wonder what stopped them doing it? Especially, in today's technology age of smart phones.

There is an 'unofficial' FUT iPhone app up on the App Store (The Ultimate App), although I wouldn't touch it with a bargepole after reading some of the reviews...

http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb428/Ian_Frazier/3faa42b5.jpg

http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb428/Ian_Frazier/6118dcb5.jpg

Exactly. There have been so many reports of hacked accounts recently, I wonder if this app has anything to do with that.

The other reviews do say that the database side of it is good, for looking up prices and so on, but most advise not to login to the app, as it asks for your EA account info, and security answer.

There was an app made by jpflathead (former EA anti-scam). It's not free (a couple of £) but has good reviews. In terms of FUT as a whole, EA isn't very good at anti-scam. I've seen people say that they can go to customer support and get access to someone's account very easily.