Anybody get this game yet?

Most of the achievements are pretty simple. There are however some that will just piss you off. This is mainly because it requires more luck than skill. The 200 pointer for clearing out the wheel of chance is a perfect example. Some will find this an easy 1000, while others will have their patience worn out long before they get there.

It's called 'Carnival Games: In Action!' on the box over here, yet has the 'Monkey See, Monkey Do' subtitle on the title screen??? lol

Haha yeah it's also called 'Carnival Games: In Aktion' in germany but 'Monkey see, Monkey do' is a way better title.

It looks very funny and I'm thinking to rent the game so I'm just wondering if it's possibile to complete the game within 7 days?

Edited by Sn1gaaaZ

this game is £20 in asda at the moment (UK)

I have played for a couple of hours, and the only fun ive had is swearing at the wooden wizard, I wish I had never started it but now I have feel compelled to complete it as fast as possible in order to sell it on ebay.

In my view its F**king sh**!

i got it from asda to day as well for £20, the sensor is ok so far when in game but its absolutely shite when trying to select a game or to go back a screen, so far it just seems like another annoying wii clone game.

• 2 weeks later...
It's called 'Carnival Games: In Action!' on the box over here, yet has the 'Monkey See, Monkey Do' subtitle on the title screen??? lol

I'm currently renting this in the UK - (for five nights now - rather than a week as it used to be).

The second time I played I was signed into live, and when I put the disc in it offered a 2MB update - which changed the name on the title screen from "Monkey See, etc" to "In Action".

I thought the cheevs would be p**s easy - but some of them are just pi**ing me off.

:uzi:

• 2 months later...

Well, I got it and its garbage...

My opinion,

This game would have been better if it want for kinect in my opinion. The sensor just doesn't do a good job when playing this games, this really shows in the game "granny shot" Where the Earth wont even get off of the ground most of the time no matter how hard you throw it. Also in the game "Golden arm" occasionally when you actually swing your arm you wont throw the ball until a few seconds later. The achievement list is just absolutely horrible, a lot of them are just based on pure luck such as the "risk taker" achievement. The achievement "True Star" is literally asking you to do bad telling you to collect 100 gold stars on gold rush mountain when they give you negative points. Just overall a bad game, I'd only suggest renting it for some of the younger members in the family. But other than that just stay clear of this game.