Sort of deja vu, but roughly 4 years ago today (or a couple days within today) I was at my nephew's birthday party at a play place. I believe I posted this in the first Random Thought thread or maybe Random Talk, before then. I don't know.

Anyways, I twisted my foot real bad. Left and right it twisted and both sides swelled up pretty bad. Took awhile but it got pretty much back to par...until I did it again today. Only the right side though. Stepped off a porch onto grass to check on something, next thing I know pop-pop-pop and I'm down in the grass. Like last time, didn't hurt initially...but now it hurts to all hell.

Difference is last time I wasn't employed and could lay up as long as I wanted. Ugh...this shit better heal soon...it's large as fuck, the swelling. Like. Almost baseball sized...like a damn tumor on my ankle.

Sort of deja vu, but roughly 4 years ago today (or a couple days within today) I was at my nephew's birthday party at a play place. I believe I posted this in the first Random Thought thread or maybe Random Talk, before then. I don't know.

Anyways, I twisted my foot real bad. Left and right it twisted and both sides swelled up pretty bad. Took awhile but it got pretty much back to par...until I did it again today. Only the right side though. Stepped off a porch onto grass to check on something, next thing I know pop-pop-pop and I'm down in the grass. Like last time, didn't hurt initially...but now it hurts to all hell.

Difference is last time I wasn't employed and could lay up as long as I wanted. Ugh...this shit better heal soon...it's large as fuck, the swelling. Like. Almost baseball sized...like a damn tumor on my ankle.

Seems like you need to practice the art of watching where you're stepping lol. My advice: walk it off :p

Seems like you need to practice the art of watching where you're stepping lol. My advice: walk it off :p

Rub some dirt in it and get back out there!

I actually had a coach tell me that once in high school after I opened a thin and not deep cut from my elbow down to my wrist.

I've got pics of them around here somewhere. Of course nothing THAT impressive. LOL!

I don't need pictures. I was just asking what you drive. :)

Standing and moving around for 8 hours on it nah...I don't think so.

Did you ice it as soon as possible? Maybe even now it might help. Sprained ankles are super shitty, bruh. :o

You may want to edit that video out.

Pretty sure nudity ain't allowed on here, yeah?

Lol. Didn't even think about such things. I guess being an adult makes that kinda shit a moot point. Plus well its a cartoon sooooo. But I'm guessing that's why its always being removed from YouTube.

Edited by otaking live

Lol. Didn't even think about such things. I guess being an adult makes that kinda shit a moot point. Plus well its a cartoon sooooo. But I'm guessing that's why its always being removed from YouTube.

I posted Goosh Goosh which was implied sex, but you showed blatant nudity and probably didn't get in trouble. Should consider yourself lucky.

Can't pick my copy up from GameStop until 10am.

Then have to download it.

Then graduation.

Then dinner.

Can't play until tomorrow night :'(

Well, I've completed one of the first Notice Board Quests, and I'll tell you that you'll definitely love this game a lot. Really impressed just by that side quest alone.

I'm just going to post the video again

Clicked on the front page by mistake, didn't watch this video before. Great stuff haha.

Wait...DOOM 4 is cancelled? Or...wait wut? I've got a beta code and everything for the new DOOM!

Disclaimer: Remember that the internet is a big place and everyone isn't always plugged into every bit of information. So if it's "old news" or not doesn't matter, because it can easily be missed like I didn't realize Leslie Nielsen's been dead since 2010.

To edit this post, I'm going to state my initial observation of the scenario. I'm guessing that the footage shown (though it's kind of not working, just the player with the DOOM 3 song below it) is from a proto build of the game. Sort of like Resident Evil 4's multiple versions before the final one. I'm guessing that was an idea for DOOM 4 before it was scrapped and rebuilt.

To further elaborate this...there's this teaser.

[ame]

[/ame]

http://techcrunch.com/2015/05/18/heres-your-first-ridiculously-short-look-at-the-new-doom/#.nripti:GmTf

Which for the most part, might as well be a bloody screenshot.

Edited by TVthePunisher