Achievement Trading Thread

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I'd love to finally get all these knocked out. Here are the ones I need:

Download Complete: Reach Level 50.

Role Model: Get all the Co-op bonuses in 1 session.

Abstergo Employee of the Month: Get every bonus at least once.

I'd love to boost these soon. If we can get a good group together, most of these could be finished pretty quickly, aside from reaching Level 50. I think I'm on 13 now.

So add me, message me, whatever on Live. My GT is pitfallharry219. I'm down to help whoever with whatever ones they need.

Edited by pitfallharry219

Just finished the story now I need three multiplayer achievements for brotherhood.

Just have Download complete, Role Model, and Abstergo Employee of the Month left.

You can send a message and friend invite to my gamertag, AviatingMuskrat. Yes I did forget the "G" when I made my account *facepalm*

Edited by AviatinMuskrat

We had a solid group of 4 tonight, with myself, AviatingMuskrat, and a couple others. All of us checked off some achievements.

It would be great if we could get a group of six so we could start boosting XP to reach level 50. I'm free to play most of the weekend and wouldn't mind organizing a boosting session if we can agree on a time.

Doh. figures I'd miss one. Busy life being an adult gamer... Anyway, I am online now working on Alpha Protocol's last one, but I will be intermittent. I can jump on Brotherhood if anyone else is around. Plus, as someone said earlier, I also have a few to finish with Revelations and I think there are some new DLC ones I need with ACIII. I will be more available tonight around 8pm CST and then most of tomorrow I should be open all day except a couple hours here and there...

(For convenience, translate your time to EST so it's all the same and easy to compare.)

Here's the updated list:

pitfallharry219.............after 5pm EST

Ryn0 L.......................after 7pm EST

W4rcrusader

AviatingMuskrat

Ecuadors Force

shadowbloodmoon

Arc Assassin 4

JuanmaEiroa................1-6pm EST

AlmostYellow...............after 6pm EST

Hmm..I live a 24 hour life, so my availability is random, but I am available tomorrow (saturday night) after 8:30pm til 3:30am EST..next time for me will be Monday 9pm to 3:30am EST, Wednesday 8:30pm to 3:30am EST. Any other time I'm on will be intermittent, but I'd still be willing to try to get at least some leveling done, I'm at 15 out of 50...