Audio Diaries - Collectibles Guide

Maka

There are a total of 17 audio diaries that can be picked up in Burial at Sea, Episode 1, which will unlock the following achievement:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/1594/UPtmmj8=.jpgAudio Enthusiast - 50:gsicon:

Collect all Audio Diaries in Burial at Sea - Episode 1.

Notes:

• You can replay chapters if you missed an audio diary
  • Only 7 lockpicks are required for all audio diaries.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGo241i2KjI]BioShock Infinite: Burial at Sea - All Audio Diaries/Logs - 100% Collectibles - Episode 1 - YouTube[/ame]

[

] – Audio Diary #1 - "Doing Well By Doing Good"

After entering the "Market Square", you'll see a large window with a building that looks like the Empire State Building outside. There will be a couple talking about the Big Daddy suits, and there is a room labelled "907" to the right hand side. Inside there are 3 men fixing an elevator. In this room, behind the counter, find the first diary.

[

] – Audio Diary #2 - "Observation #33"

After taking the elevator, go up the stairs to the left side and go into the store named "Maison Vosges". You'll find the audio diary in the dressing room in the back.

[

] – Audio Diary #3 - "The Goddamn People"

Before entering Cohen's, head toward "The Golden Rule" jewellery store, and go through the door located to the right of the entrance. Once through the first door, follow straight and head through the middle door in this small foyer. Now, go into the diner, then into the kitchen, and find the audio diary on one of the desks.

[

] – Audio Diary #4 - "Offer of Employment"

Code: 2076. Head back out to the small foyer that you came from, and go into the room labelled Maintenance using the passcode. In this room

Point of No Return - Make sure you all 4 before progressing

[

] – Audio Diary #5 - "Left Behind"

After some story, you'll go into Menswear. From the entrance, go up the left staircase, and stay along the left wall until you see a small red duct that you can crouch into. Inside this duct, kill the splicer and pick up the Audio Diary. Next to the Audio Diary is a lockpick. From this small area, head back out the duct, and look left. You'll see a turret inside a change room, and here you will find another lockpick.

[

] – Audio Diary #6 - "The Old Bear"

From the above diary, go downstairs and into The Daily Bread, using a lockpick. The diary can be found behind the bar. Also, you can go downstairs in this area and find a lockpick in a toolbox next to the turret and enemies.

[

] – Audio Diary #7 - "Critics"

Go upstairs and into the Haberdashery. You find the audio diary at the back of this shop, inside of a dressing room, guarded by a turret.

Lockpick

Once on the 2nd floor, head directly into Ladieswear, and then go directly up the left hand side stairs to find a small bar area where you can find a lockpick on the counter.

[

] – Audio Diary #8 - "Message In A Bottle"

From the front of Ladieswear, take a right and go into Jewelry. Inside this store, find a locked room at the back that required 3 lockpicks. Inside this room, you will find an audio diary on the desk. There is also a lockpick in this room on one of the desk to the left of the audio diary.

[

] – Audio Diary #9 - "Insufficient Postage"

Code: 0928. In Ladieswear, head up the stairs, into the back area to find Shoes. Inside this store, there is a locked room which requires the code. At the end of this locked room, you will find the audio diary. You will also find a lockpick in this area, and another lockpick on the corpse of an enemy in the shoe store.

[

] – Audio Diary #10 - "False Advertising"

Now, get to the top floor using the skyhook. Head into Fontaine Plasmids, and you will find a safe in the middle of the area that requires 3 lockpicks. Open it to find an infusion upgrade and audio diary.

[

] – Audio Diary #11 - "A Gift From Fontaine"

After getting Shock Jockey, head into Jack Frost's Village. Use Shock Jockey on the broken controls of Jack Frost's Souvenirs, and find an audio diary inside on the floor. Still inside Jack Frost's Village, you can go to the ice skate rental shop and find a lockpick in the back.

[

] – Audio Diary #12 - "Ghost In The Machine"

Once on the first floor, with your two new plasmids, you want to go into Pret-A-Porter, and use Old Man Winter on the water to create a bridge. In this area, take care of the enemies, and find an audio diary a change room at the back.

Point of No Return - Make sure you all 12 before progressing

[

] – Audio Diary #13 - "Oven Of The Future"

Once in Electronics, find the audio log inside the broken elevator. You can also find an additional lockpick in the small area right before this room on the display with the chained man at a table.

[

] – Audio Diary #14 - "The Kiss"

Inside the Bistro, go downstairs and find the audio diary on the counter of the bar.

[

] – Audio Diary #15 - "Observation #17"

Once you head through a door and see the Customer Service desk, head into the door behind the counter to find this audio diary. There is a safe near the customer service desk with money inside also.

[

] – Audio Diary #16 - "A Little Help"

To the right of the same area as above, you'll see "Toys". Head in this direction, and take the door on the right at the end of this hallway into Bridal. Find the audio diary behind the main counter of this store.

[

] – Audio Diary #17 - "Observation #22"

In Appliances, Elizabeth helps you unlock a door from the other side. Enter the door, turn left, use Old Man Winter to freeze an ice bridge. Go across, into the room on the left hand side and find the audio diary inside.

Edited by Maka

On my second playthrough and since I'm just doing remaining achievements decided to go on easy, problem is I can't find lock picks! I'm stuck at 2 trying to get the audio tape from the jewelry store and then I need 3 more for the safe! Where are the lock picks hiding?

Edit: found them

Edited by Celestial Being

On my second playthrough and since I'm just doing remaining achievements decided to go on easy, problem is I can't find lock picks! I'm stuck at 2 trying to get the audio tape from the jewelry store and then I need 3 more for the safe! Where are the lock picks hiding?

Edit: found them

Where did you find them at? I'm still stuck at 2 also, I'm looking everywhere.

Go to #9 in the guide, and you'll find more lockpicks, and then go back to #8.

I'll cover that in more detail in the text, sorry about the confusion. There is a note on the screen during the video to tell you to go to #9 for an additional lockpick. And you'll find an additional 3 lockpicks by the time you get to the safe.

I'll add them in though.

So I'm using this guide (which is great by the way) and had a couple things to add about the lockpicks in the "Point of No Return" section of the guide.

I found one lockpick on the body of an enemy inside the bookstore, and also an additional lockpick on the first floor of the bookstore, behind the counter with the 2 cash registers on it. I found another lockpick on a body of an enemy just outside the bookstore.

I found 3 more on bodies of enemies inside Appliances. One more after you freeze the water and cross the ice bridge, it's straight ahead on the floor through the doorway marked "Exit".