Collectible/Achievement/Challenges Maps

NOTE: These were made by me (NumberUno x360a) using the in-game maps. As always, these were made only for use on x360a.org and nowhere else, don't steal it's against the law.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Las Paradiso

http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/2101/lasparadisorq5.png

Sunnywood

http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/4431/sunnywoodhc3.png

Shen Long

http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/8606/shenlongqb0.png

Belleville

http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/8200/bellevillebg8.png

Forth Ring Of Furon

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/6972/4thringoffuronzj2.png

Edited by Scotian Bred

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent map thanks. Been looking for one all day just rented the game.

Well I'm actually using the worded collectible guide to help in making these, and it works to find them, but the order is very scattered and haves you map jumping like there is no tomorrow. But in the end these are made a lot faster with help from it, so big props to whomever helped in the making of the worded guide.

Plus, I'm using the maps for locations of map-specific achievements. Like where the Globe is in Sunnywood, Or the propane tanks in Las Paradiso.

But the in-game map is so perfect for this, It's the same way I felt when I did the Cars: MN collectible maps. When the game gives you maps with so much detail and clarity, you just got to use them.

And to be super honest, I'm making these for x360a as a whole. To help with bringing people to the site for the main reason that it has something no other one does. I'll end up linking to them when they're complete.

Edited by Scotian Bred

Awesome addition to the guide. I finally found the last one in Paradiso. Thanks for posting this. :drunk

Edit: Is there a mistake on the Furon map? I cant seem to find the one thats below the x2 dot in the map... Ive searched above and below from where the dot is and I cant see anything.

If anyone can confirm this or tell in detail where it is Id greatly appreciate it.

Edited by CienPR

Awesome addition to the guide. I finally found the last one in Paradiso. Thanks for posting this. :drunk

Edit: Is there a mistake on the Furon map? I cant seem to find the one thats below the x2 dot in the map... Ive searched above and below from where the dot is and I cant see anything.

If anyone can confirm this or tell in detail where it is Id greatly appreciate it.

It is possible I messed up on the Furon map and dotted one in the wrong spot, everything is just so smushed together.

If anyone can spot one in the wrong spot, or not there all, on any of the maps then please let me know. I still have the originals so I can make a swift edit If need be.

im having trouble with this one too its the last one i need has any one found it yet? ill post if i find it

Every other one has been dead on accurate except that one. have ot go to work now ill search more when i get home.

Edited by tabion360

I found the missing one on the Fourh ring of furon:woop:

The one that's below and slightly left of the 2x dot is actually under the landing platform directly south of there (opposite side of central island). It's on the ledge of the ball hanging from the landing platform.

Awesome guide by the way, this was the only one i had any trouble finding, thankyou!!

The one that's below and slightly left of the 2x dot is actually under the landing platform directly south of there (opposite side of central island). It's on the ledge of the ball hanging from the landing platform.

Awesome guide by the way, this was the only one i had any trouble finding, thankyou!!

awesome thanks! just got my 1000.

as a visual guide heres a fixed up map

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/9913/fourtheingoffurosnwz2.png

Nice find man, as soon as I get home Ill look for it.

Edit: 1k now, thanks donbozza!!

Edited by CienPR

i cant find the challenge in the bottom left corner of sunnywood, hunted everywhere and cant find it lol! do challenges show up after progression of story mode or are they there straight away?

Some show up as you progress through the game, try beating most of the missions there and looking after and some challenges dont appear until you've completed others first. If it is in the wrong spot use the challenge locations written at the end of the guide, those are all correct.

on shen long, on the left hand side island, in the bottom left corner, theres one on top of a massive building which i cant get onto the top of, ive got fully upgraded jet boost but cant seem to make it up there, any tips on how to get up there anyone?

Take a car up with you and use it as a stepping stone. Freeze time, jump on the car, then jump to the building.

on shen long, on the left hand side island, in the bottom left corner, theres one on top of a massive building which i cant get onto the top of, ive got fully upgraded jet boost but cant seem to make it up there, any tips on how to get up there anyone?

Find a postbox or a bin etc. they fly much further & when your jetpacking up if you push into the building you will fall down very slowly & while this is happening your jetpack recharges; it does take some time to get use to it though.

Find a postbox or a bin etc. they fly much further & when your jetpacking up if you push into the building you will fall down very slowly & while this is happening your jetpack recharges; it does take some time to get use to it though.

I cant reach it.

I need to get onto one of the lower buildings and boost up from there. The problem is when I freeze time and boost up I loose the object im losing. So I cant continue using that method.

Im trying to get the one in the top left of the map ontop of that huge building. Just cant seem to figure out how to get up there.

*Edit

Okay. I see the problem.

I threw the car up onto the smaller building (thankfully it didnt explode) I was able to reach the next building with that car!

Yay!

Edited by aussiestatic

I cant reach it.

I need to get onto one of the lower buildings and boost up from there. The problem is when I freeze time and boost up I loose the object im losing. So I cant continue using that method.

Im trying to get the one in the top left of the map ontop of that huge building. Just cant seem to figure out how to get up there.

*Edit

Okay. I see the problem.

I threw the car up onto the smaller building (thankfully it didnt explode) I was able to reach the next building with that car!

Yay!

Good to hear, i didn't use the temporal fist myself i just clung to the building all the way up :p