Tile Problem

I'm not sure where to ask this, or what to do about it.

After making a G+R for the new LEGO Movie game on X1, I noticed that the tiles were wrong in my guide.

The problem is, that the developer has got them wrong. If you look on the Xbox One at achievements you've unlocked, and have every tile lined up, you can see somewhere they made a mistake, and are wrong.

For instance, the Firestarter achievement tile (make a fire) is a picture of instructions. The picture for building something using instructions is somebodys pants. The picture for collecting studs is that of a fire. The picture for buying a character is lots of gold studs.

They are just examples, as I cant remember the exact way around they are. Now, they are obviously wrong, but thats what they are on the Xbox. So, for the Guide and Roadmap do I put them to what they "should" be, or leave them done incorrectly like the dev did?

I doubt something like this will/can be patched, but who knows.

And before the one smart arse says it, no, I very much doubt the dev made this intentional ;)

Normally for guides I suggest folks just use the BBCode template that automatically links the tiles we've got on the site for you. However, we currently don't have tiles on the site for that game. I would recommend leaving them in the order that xbox.com has them. Even though they were clearly entered incorrectly it will be less confusing for people that way because at least that way the image they unlock will match what's in your guide.