Achievement Trading Thread

Creech

Can somebody explain me what is the achievement "Have a Team Fight"? I tried picking a team and fight another team (ayane/kasumi vs hayabusa/hayate) and yet nothing... whats the deal with this one? Does i have to fight online or something?

edit : damn i think i figured it out, you got to team with a guy online right? Well.. ill have to prey for a random dude to say yes lol

Edit 2 : don't message me for doing 100 wins, the game is populated enough to just play them for real and have fun... seriously whats wrong with some people is beyong me... the game is 1 week old... people buy it and instead of just playing it they want to boost it and screw all the fun out..

Only achievement i want to do with somebody is team up in tag for that specific achievement, and still PLAY the match...

Edited by Destro

• 2 weeks later...

Hi thar! I would like to find someone who wouldn't mind boosting the throwdown and 100 online matches achievements with me! I don't mind helping out anyone else who needs the achievements either because I'm just so in love with the "OMG" breast physics that any excuse to stare at them would be a wonderful thing.

My gamertag is Mei Ninja! Please send me a message first before adding so that I know where you came from. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...