Achievements in "Very Easy" mode?

LazHimself

I just beat the game, and was going to head back and work towards all endings.

I figured the "Very Easy" mode, unlocked by "holding the back button until you hear a chime.", would make it quicker.

I was just wondering if anyone knows if you can still unlock achievements? I don't see why you wouldn't, but I didn't wanna play the whole game and found out at the end that it disables them for some reason.

If anyone knows, thanks.

I've heard that if you save your game on the last stage, you're able to get all 3 achievements that are within your moral level/whatever its called.

That is correct. Save on 9-1. If you intend on going for the difficulty achievements at all, I would suggest playing on normal so that if you wish to replay you can skip all levels you receive a gold on. With video guides available, I do not see why this is not feasible.

That is correct. Save on 9-1. If you intend on going for the difficulty achievements at all, I would suggest playing on normal so that if you wish to replay you can skip all levels you receive a gold on. With video guides available, I do not see why this is not feasible.

Gold on atleast level 9 is a must when going for endings. Obviously being able to skip all the nightmare sections is a huge plus when trying for a specific karma level.