Achievement Trading Thread

MC Kazoo

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Need to trade with 6 more people online

send me a Message even when I'm playing other games ill jump out and trade with you guys my Gamertag is: SteaL K1LL

Host a game of co-op and a random person will join. Fire up the game, head over to the shop and trade something with them. Do this 6 more times and your achievement will unlock.

Host a game of co-op and a random person will join. Fire up the game, head over to the shop and trade something with them. Do this 6 more times and your achievement will unlock.

Thanks for the tip gonna try that now lol can't believe I didn't thought of that

Edit: took some time but worked.

Edited by SteaL K1LL

Thanks for the tip gonna try that now lol can't believe I didn't thought of that

My pleasure. It took me a little while to figure out as well. Once the game started, I immediately headed over to the shop. 99% of the time, the random player will follow you and make a trade.

It definitely takes a little while to unlock the achievement, but seems easier than scheduling a trade with 10 different people.

• 2 weeks later...

Looking for a loyal co-op partner for Normal and Insane difficulties. I would prefer someone who has beaten insane on solo, just so it won't be as big of a struggle (I haven't finished my insane run yet, but I'm on 8-4, so I know I'm capable).

I'm usually off work Tuesdays and Wednesdays, or I can be on between 12:30AM-4:00AM (pacific) Thursday-Monday

Bofur22

I got most achievements but I'd like to help anyone who wants to get 10 trades or get the chicked toucher achievements, I got allot of Triangle heads if anyone is interested :) send me a message over live if you are interested. my GT is as usual: SteaL K1LL

I just got done finishing the game on Insane mode. I would love to complete the game on Insane mode again through Co-op.

It took me a long time to complete Insane mode. So I would like to find someone who is VERY patient and willing to replay the level thousands of times because I am sure I will be dying during every obstacle. Or if you are looking to get it too and spend hours with me....

Please add me and we can get this together: V Pustote

Anyone wanna try some insane co-op? It seems that almost everyone who plays it is a 7 year old...

hahaha... I wanted to add that to post. Everyone who plays is seriously 7-10 years old.

If you would like to play insane co-op with me, I would love it and appreciate it! GT: V Pustote Add me, I play pretty much every day.