100% Trial Completition/ Trial-Athlet unlocked!

Hi guys, i have managed to do all charakters trials this week 100%

and im curious who else did it so far.

if someone needs help with a trial just ask in this thread.

maybe i can give you some tips for that specific trial.

i use my madcatz fightstick and fightpad to manage all the trials

+ i use sometimes the turbo function of this controllers it helped me

out in different situations. some of you will call it cheating to use

the turbo function but in the case of doing trials i just wanted to complete

them all as fast as possible to get back to the more enjoyable achievements

in the game. i love street fighter and i just want to get 1000GS as fast as possible and then just play online.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats I completed the last few a couple days ago now im stuck at 870gs for this game - I still cant get the speed freak achievement no matter what I do and as for shining C I have 8 of the 35 Fighters done.

Hi guys, i have managed to do all charakters trials this week 100%

and im curious who else did it so far.

if someone needs help with a trial just ask in this thread.

maybe i can give you some tips for that specific trial.

i use my madcatz fightstick and fightpad to manage all the trials

+ i use sometimes the turbo function of this controllers it helped me

out in different situations. some of you will call it cheating to use

the turbo function but in the case of doing trials i just wanted to complete

them all as fast as possible to get back to the more enjoyable achievements

in the game. i love street fighter and i just want to get 1000GS as fast as possible and then just play online.

T.Hawk #23 is bothering me so much, it's preventing me from getting do all the trials for one character. My problem is not sure how hard to hit the focus nor when to start hitting dan as he's falling.

I haven't tried everyones yet but so far I think they're a LOT easier than SFIV's trials. Would you agree having completed this achievement?

Thats because 90% of the trials were in sf4 thats why they seem easy, i thought i could just run thru all 24 of akuma's trail just for that one achievement but im cant do # 22 and 23 i know i did most of #22 in sf4 except for the FADC -> Shakunetsu hadoken part, i cant FADC for nothin even tho i did #19

I think its not actually easier.... A combo is a combo at the end of the day no matter how complex (easier said than done)

I think it feels easier because they are all broken down into single combos. If you cant do #18... dont matter... you can move onto #19 and go back to it. Doing #19 may teach you something to enable you to complete the missing one.

On SF4.... If stuck... tough you had to do it before moving on... which led to frustration!

I haven't tried everyones yet but so far I think they're a LOT easier than SFIV's trials. Would you agree having completed this achievement?

i would say that the difficulty of the SF4 and SSF4 trials is at a same level.

some of the trials which already had to be done in SF4 are now a little bit easier in SSF4 like for example C.Vipers Trial 23 and 24. you can HJC the Hammer attack into the Burning kick without perfect timing to connect.

but most of the old trials are as hard as they were in SF4 like El fuertes trial 24. Damn i hate doing the RunStopFierce combo. took me 1 hour to get it out again.

the 10 new characters trials are preaty easy except for ibuki. her trial 24 is very hard because she has a high jump cancel in it.

Edited by HOCKFirstBlood

T.Hawk #23 is bothering me so much, it's preventing me from getting do all the trials for one character. My problem is not sure how hard to hit the focus nor when to start hitting dan as he's falling.

for t.hawks trial 23:

its the following combo input:

Focus Attack

Standing LP

Standing MP

EX Tomahawk Buster

EX Condor Dive

You have to do this combo in the Corner to fully connect.

charge the Focus Attack to max level 3. when t.hawk hits with

the focus attack make a forward dash and attack as fast as you can with

the Standing LP.

and after that its just timing for the links. after the MP you can mash out

the two EX attacks.

Congrats I completed the last few a couple days ago now im stuck at 870gs for this game - I still cant get the speed freak achievement no matter what I do and as for shining C I have 8 of the 35 Fighters done.

right now im at 670Gs. im doing the arcade mode on superhard with evryone for all the red titles.

for the Speed Freak achiev:

i did it with zangiefs lariat spam on medium difficulty.

i didd it within my first try. evry round took me about 15 seconds.

i had the arcade settings on following:

difficulty medium

rounds: one

timelimit: 30 seconds

i beat every enemie within 15 seconds but seth took me 30 seconds and i still got it.

I had set myself the challenge of getting all the trials done on the first day, but I underestimated the sheer amount of them- managed 704, using both stick and normal controller because my ring finger became pretty raw after a while of gripping the stick, and did the remaining ones on the next day.

I don't understand how people can say it's easier this time around, they include all the difficult old ones and a bunch of relatively tricky new ones (whilst none match SF4's hardest, I was already used to the old ones so had quite a few left after Gen and Viper). It's essentially the same difficulty as SF4 with extra ones to do, how's that easier? :p

I had set myself the challenge of getting all the trials done on the first day, but I underestimated the sheer amount of them- managed 704, using both stick and normal controller because my ring finger became pretty raw after a while of gripping the stick, and did the remaining ones on the next day.

I don't understand how people can say it's easier this time around, they include all the difficult old ones and a bunch of relatively tricky new ones (whilst none match SF4's hardest, I was already used to the old ones so had quite a few left after Gen and Viper). It's essentially the same difficulty as SF4 with extra ones to do, how's that easier? :p

yes this is exactly my opinion on the difficulty too. i did all SF4 trials 2 times for the 360 version and for the PC version. thats why i hadn t big problems of doing the old trials from SF4 again in SSF4.

Got the achievement yesterday with an analog stick again. Although I think SSF4's trials are tougher I think it was much easier because I've already 1k'd SF4.

No, they actually made a lot of them easier. Gens is a joke compared to what his used to be. For example, You don't have to switch between styles anymore for his last one. The only one that seems harder is the one I'm stuck on, C. vipers 22. They changed the low jab to a stand jab, and I can't do it now. :(

I'm still looking for tips :)

No, they actually made a lot of them easier. Gens is a joke compared to what his used to be. For example, You don't have to switch between styles anymore for his last one. The only one that seems harder is the one I'm stuck on, C. vipers 22. They changed the low jab to a stand jab, and I can't do it now. :(

I'm still looking for tips :)

yeah c.vipers trial 22 was horrible. its the one with the high jump cancel.

its the following input:

Jumping HK UF HK

Standing LK LK

Standing LP D, DF, F LP

High Jump Cancel D, DF, F, UF, U PPP

Burst Time (Ultra)

watch this video on youtube:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGfqOlAglv0]YouTube- Super Street Fighter 4 Trials - C.Viper[/ame]

for the standing Lp high jump cancel i did the following inputs:

QCF LP, QCFUF PPP. i did that with stick + i have the following tip.

try first to practicse the high jump cancel with the standing lp into ultra only. after that try the complete combo. and you dont have to mash out the input for the cancel into ultra very fast. the timing must be very precise for the cancel. practise the speed for the cancel.

Got the achievement yesterday with an analog stick again. Although I think SSF4's trials are tougher I think it was much easier because I've already 1k'd SF4.

Very true. More link combos for some reason, and I hate those.

I just got mine a few hours ago :)

No, if you press Y+B to cancel a move (I think either EX or regular special both count), it registers as an EX focus attack.

Focus Attack: Hold MP+MK and release to attack the opponent.

EX Focus Attack: Cost 2 slots of the super bar.

Cancel any special move which is cancelable.

for example a shoryuken. input: F, D, DF any p for

the shoryuken and after the first hit of the shoryu

connects press MP+MK to start the EX Focus Attack

and then release it to attack.

FADC (Focus Attack Dash Cancel): Cost 2 slots of super bar.

Cancel any special move which is

cancelble. for example a shoryuken. input: F, D, DF any P

for the Shoryu and after the shoryuken connects press

MP+MK for the EX Focus Attack to

start then make a forward dash (F, F) or back dash (B,B)

to cancel the EX Focus Attack.