Online Matches and Achievement Trading Thread

L3giOn

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been trying hard to get a boosting party for my two remaining old achievements, namely 'Killing Frenzy' and 'Overkill', but can't seem to get a party together. If you wanna get any of the old lone wolve achievements, and are willing to do that on a GMT friendly time, please sign up. We probably need about 6 or 5 people to properly boost. Oh and be within skill level 10-30. Thanks!

1. Joris93 - Skill Level 20 - Overkill, Killing Frenzy

Heya guys, which is the best playlist to use to get the Legendary maps for CTF? Ive been through dozens of matches and had about 1 Legendary map show up. Its making me wonder why I bothered paying for them.

Im also up for joining in any boosting parties for the new multiplayer achievements if you send me a msg.

Edited by AlphaSignal

Can anyone help me out with the Splatter Spree achievement? That's the only one I need.

Heya guys, which is the best playlist to use to get the Legendary maps for CTF? Ive been through dozens of matches and had about 1 Legendary map show up. Its making me wonder why I bothered paying for them.

Big Team DLC seems your best bet. Avalanche CTF comes up quite a lot in my experience.

agreed. It's reeeeally annoying over and over again doing either non Legendary maps or just bloody slayer over and over. Even on DLC FFA it's just as bad!

Hey everyone,

So, I only recently started playing Halo 3 on XBOX Live. I'm trying to find people who want to get the online achievements. I only have two online achievements. I pretty much need the rest. I am also trying to find people who just want to play for the sake of playing. No pressure whatsoever.

If you are interested, just message me. We'll try to figure out a time to do this.

Originally Posted by ultrarealism http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/images/X360A/buttons/viewpost.gif

I'm looking to get a Lone Wolves rank boosting party started. I need to get my rank 50 and this seems the best way to get it.

1. PurpleRayn (rank 22)

2. Da32ozkilla (rank 15)

3. I IVIuTanT I

7. (if needed)

8. (if needed)

I'm looking to do this as soon as possible.

is there anyone who would like to help me through campaing tomorrow morning? i started on normal but if you want i can be your backup on legendary.

thanks add me as a friend if u wanna play tomorrow.

GT:xcaliber93

(PS. Tomorrow is 8:00EST till about 12:00EST

im in, GT is TEEEEE_REX

ive gotten to the end 3 times but someone quit out so im pretty expirienced in the matter.

send me a msg on xbox live if you havent started yet.

Sorry to keep posting, but also I wouldn't mind getting the Vidmaster: Annual achievement out of the way asap so if anyone wants to get that, message me with vidmaster or something like that.

so far:

1. Jiblore