SpecOps/Online Partners/Stat Boosting Thread

Creech

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for someone to run through wetwork on vet with me, it's the only mission i've got left to do. Also need someone to help me get the 'Downed but not out' achievement. If anyone's up for it, just send me a message. :D Gamertag: Damiomg

Looking for HEADSHOT PARTNERS in cage match

Looking for people to be on my friends list who like to play Search and Destroy and sometimes team death match (No hardcore nonsense)

I boost because I care not for K/D stats and like levelling fast, if you think boosting is sad, please just don't do it yourself and stop giving grief we aren't causing any harm

I speak English, with a bit of a North west accent, and no other languages I'm afraid. And I like banter as a posed to having tactics screamed at me, won't cry after getting 4 : 0 by the enemy team

Message or add me if interested

Looking to do 50K bullet defelctions with riot shield, headshots, and Hijacker (I must steal 200 care packages from you and you can steal mine) You must be SERIOUS about boosting this, no whining about other challenges. I only want to do these ones. GT- beto5180