Probably the best map available

JAW LV

After about an hour of googling I have found the following website to have the best map: http://www.vgmaps.com/Atlas/PC/ Games are in alpha order so just scroll to the very bottom to find Wolfenstein.

I believe this website was brought up in an older thread, but I had to dig around and thought it would be best to start a new thread for those of us that are just now getting around to this game. The maps on this website show detailed key locations, number & type of enemies in each room, treasures etc. The map layout is very easy to read as you can zoom in/out and the walls a transparent which makes it a lot easier on the eyes.

Hope this helps others out as like I said I have been searching for about an hour!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

I still have the original hint book from the original PC game that I've been using. I really find it much easier. It has your starting point and tells you where the keys are. These maps don't have those (well, they do, but you have to really search for them). But, it doesn't tell you where enemies are, which could have been useful, as these maps do.

Edited by bLaKgRaVy