Why is this game so stupid?

PluralAces

Why is this game so stupid and hard for no apparent reason? Anybody know? not to mention having to level up In multiplayer to play the story is the dumbest thing I have ever heard in video gaming.

Good gamers can adapt to any game. You may think it is stupid, but that is only your opinion. My opinion is you just don't know how to play what is (in my opinion) an extremely simple game.

But hey, that is just my opinion.

Edited by BluWolve

Why is this game so stupid and hard for no apparent reason? Anybody know? not to mention having to level up In multiplayer to play the story is the dumbest thing I have ever heard in video gaming.

I disagree with everything u have said. This game is super FUN! I hope they will bring out some DLC in the future, maybe some new classes?? yay! new weapons\maps!! xD!

Now that i have 400\400 for this game, i still go back to it to lvl my mage :) too fun to put down.

Good gamers can adapt to any game. You may think it is stupid, but that is only your opinion. My opinion is you just don't know how to play what is (in my opinion) an extremely simple game.

But hey, that is just my opinion.

THIS 100% I'm getting tired of people whining about anything and everything in games... If you don't like them don't play them, and for the love of God don't make threads just to complain... nobody cares!

Sounds like you probably got your butt handed to you in the game and feel the need to complain to make up for it...:uzi:

I personally do not think this game is stupid. Happy Wars may be very simple, but I still find it very enjoyable regardless. I must admit the concept of having to be a certain rank in multiplayer to continue on with the story is strange though.

^This. The way I describe this game to my friends is: "This game is stupid. It's fun, but stupid-fun."

the only thing stupid in this game is your friendly AI in single player

Somehow I almost forgot about those. The War of the Worlds level gave me so much rage because the AI would not stop doing dumb things like constantly destroying the bridge. All of the AIs must have died around 30 times when I first attempted the level but then I took another route and beat it easily that time :p

the only thing stupid in this game is your friendly AI in single player

You can pretty much tell them what to do with the RB voice commands, that makes it a lot easier ;).

OT: it's actually a pretty funny game with a/some friend(s). I had two nights in a row where a friend of mine and me are so into playing this game that it's around 2 or 3 o'clock in the night when we quit.

Jesus fuck, what the hell is wrong with people today. The game was free, I swear people find anything to bitch about.

This is almost as stupid as someone giving you one million dollars and you argue with them because they paid you in twenties and not one hundred dollar bills.

Take it for what it is.

My main complaint about the game is that you can't tell how you got killed. I want the stupid death countdown to show me my stats vs the stats of the weapon used to kill me or the spell used, and any buffs, etc. I want to know how some dude can swing his sword once and kill 3 people who have full health. I can't get better at this game if I don't know why I'm doing bad. That's what this game fails at, imo.

Somehow I almost forgot about those. The War of the Worlds level gave me so much rage because the AI would not stop doing dumb things like constantly destroying the bridge. All of the AIs must have died around 30 times when I first attempted the level but then I took another route and beat it easily that time :p

What's the other route? I tried this yesterday morning and the AI kept taking the bridge out as well...:eek:

What's the other route? I tried this yesterday morning and the AI kept taking the bridge out as well...:eek:

When the level first starts, go right instead of straight like. Keep following that path and you will get to the enemy castle. You should do this mission as a Cleric and build a cannon to destroy the enemy's castle gate. Do not attack it up close or a lot more enemies will spawn.

Jesus fuck, what the hell is wrong with people today. The game was free, I swear people find anything to bitch about.

This is almost as stupid as someone giving you one million dollars and you argue with them because they paid you in twenties and not one hundred dollar bills.

Take it for what it is.

Not picking on you or anything but I find the complaining about people who complain far more annoying...lol.

OT: I really like this game, didn't think I would.

But aren't you complaining about people who complain about complainers? :woop:

Thanks Kairi, I'll give it a go tomorrow!

Your welcome! Here is a video that shows it incase you want a visual aid of how to do it. This shows the route and is similar to what I told you to try:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvolSRnFtxY]Happy Wars - Walkthrough [Part 8] HD - War of the Worlds! - YouTube[/ame]

I would have gladly paid for this game if it werent free. This game is extremely simple and satisfyingly fun, especially with friends. The more the merrier. Sure the matchmaking may be a little buggy but im more than content with it seeing as it was FREE.

I dont understand how some people can complain about something when it didnt cost them anything to acquire it. If you dont like it dont play it. Simple-

My main complaint about the game is that you can't tell how you got killed. I want the stupid death countdown to show me my stats vs the stats of the weapon used to kill me or the spell used, and any buffs, etc. I want to know how some dude can swing his sword once and kill 3 people who have full health. I can't get better at this game if I don't know why I'm doing bad. That's what this game fails at, imo.

Ya know I wonder about that sometimes myself. I have a pretty good staff for my mage and sometimes my damage is top tier. Other times I'm barely denting their health at all and I die in a few hits. Some of it is linked to lag though because I'll get killed but then get a triple kill after I died:( Or I'll be attacking them with no damage being done and no hit stun, they kill me, and then their health bar finally decides to drop to almost empty. Add that lag to the random DCing and poor/long matchmaking and you've got a recipe for rage:mad: and maybe a lil confusion:confused:.

Even with the upgraded equipment most times I don't really feel a difference. Especially since you can still get MOBBED no matter how good your equipment is. That's what makes this game tough for me, because I can know what I'm supposed to do and where I'm supposed to go to get the job done. But then with a team of up to 16 ppl that usually suck, my skills are pretty much forfeit=_=. But "excuses" aside I will admit that having good strategy has won me a few hopeless matches. And that feels pretty good when the odds were completely against my team.

My conclusion: Not the GREATEST game ever, atm until they fix the match making it's not even a GOOD game(more of a FINE/OK one). But it has potential once some things are ironed out. And it can be pretty addicting/fun if u keep it playful. If you try to take this game too seriously it just becomes frustrating. And at the end of the day this game is free(and I'm a poor soul~) so can't gripe too much!

Great game. Very simplistic. Yet difficult to master. For being free it is what it is. Matchmaking does need a fix. Other than that. I think this game is real solid. Even though I keep getting owned in multiplayer, I find it enjoyable enough to keep playing to level up my characters.

The only thing Im not understanding is the team skill? I try to launch it but nothing happens.

I hope this game gets some DLC in the future.

Great game. Very simplistic. Yet difficult to master. For being free it is what it is. Matchmaking does need a fix. Other than that. I think this game is real solid. Even though I keep getting owned in multiplayer, I find it enjoyable enough to keep playing to level up my characters.

The only thing Im not understanding is the team skill? I try to launch it but nothing happens.

I hope this game gets some DLC in the future.

It's depending on what team skill you are trying to launch. If you are looking for kills with it , use the mage. All the mages team skills are very affective for getting kills. Also make sure there are plenty of players in your team skills circles.

OT the games matchmaking has gotten significantly better since the update. The game is really fun and very addictive. Can't recall bitch since it's free