Deleted Progress

I beat most of the game over a couple days then today I decided to play a 2 headed giant match with my wife. Everything went well. I went back to single player afterwards and all my progress has been deleted. Anyone else have this?

I've had a similar problem with Civ: Revolution. Any time I play multiplayer it deleted my progress...

I haven't had this particularly method delete my save progress but seeing as I am a college student internet can be iffy and fyi to all out there if you are playing connected to xbox live if at any point in the middle of a match or loading of any sort and lose connection to xbox live all progress in campaign expansion revenge and challenges are reset but luckily you keep your decks. I think it has something to do with saves being not on any storage devices but rather on some outside sources like servers or something because if you look I never have found a save data for the game anywhere.

I too was having this happen to me quite frequently. I first tried deleting the multiplayer compatibility packs and this didn't seem to have any affect on it. I was about to try deleting the game and redownloading it, but decided to try clearing my cache. Once I cleared the cache and started the game, my progress came back.

• 1 month later...